Chapter- 38

Manik jogged through the corridor of Nandini's classroom and stopped when he saw her coming out with Navya. And as if expecting him there, she looked towards him with a suggestive look. She could see the warning in his eyes but she loved playing with fire. Navya, who felt her unattentive towards herself looked towards her to see an eye game going on between her and Manik. She quietly slipped out of there giving them their much needed privacy.

Manik, who saw Navya walking away, quickly sauntered towards Nandini with a fierce look in his eyes while she looked at him with a teasing smirk, exasperating his already frustrated self.

"What the fuck were you thinking while sending me that pic?" He hissed in a frustrated voice while she giggled at his expressions.

Apparently she had sent him a picture of hers wrapped in a towel after her morning shower. To add onto his plight, she had deliberately wrapped that towel in a way giving a sexy view of her cleavage and the slope of her chest with water drops decorating her already glistening body. She was as if on a mission to test his self restraint.

"Aww.. You didn't like the pic. I thought I looked hawwt.." She drawled in a seductive voice while he took deep breaths to clear his mind of the picture that had really turned him on.

"I don't understand this. You really want me to abstain or not. Because your actions are suggesting something else." He said leaning closer to her as if intimidating her.

"I told you, I am going to make it difficult for you. Seems like you are already having a tough time baaabyy.." She teased him again, not even a bit bothered by his fierce looks.

"Seriously.. You are having fun out of this?? I can't believe this. You know what, let this week pass by and then I'll settle the scores with you."

"But the week has just started babyyy. And there's a looong way before you settle the scores, lots of deep breaths, lots of cold showers and a lots of 'ache'.." She teased him and walked away giving him a pitying look while he stood there still frustrated.

"I'm not gonna leave you Nandu." He muttered to himself and moved back to the canteen.

Manik entered into the canteen and saw Nandini and Navya sitting along with Cabir. He slumped on a chair beside Cabir without giving a heed to any of them, trying to ignore one of them precisely. Unable to stop himself, he spared a side glance towards Nandini and saw her looking at him with a winning smile. Caught like a deer in headlights, he immediately averted his eyes and diverted his attention to his beloved phone.

"Dude, where were you? The way you marched out, I thought you'll be with her." Cabir said pointing towards Nandini.

"Well.. I left them together. But they came back separately. All okay in the paradise?" Navya wiggled her eyebrows towards Nandini.

"All super okay Navya." Nandini answered with a smile while Manik gave her a sour look.

"Anyways.. Manik let's go. Let's practice. I have to leave early today. " Cabir said to Manik.

"And why is that so?" Manik asked giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Bcz I have some work."

"And what is that I don't know. "

"Why do you need to know? "

"Why shouldn't I know? "

"He's taking me on a date. You got a problem?" Navya answered after getting irritated with their meaningless exchange while Cabir face palmed himself knowing that Manik is going to tease the hell out of him now but contrary to his expectation, Manik's reaction was completely different.