Chapter- 21

Sunrays peeped in through the curtains to shine upon two people lost in the arms of torpor, tangled with each other, skin to skin, their hearts united a long ago, now celebrating the union of their bodies... Nandini snuggled closer into Manik's chest blocking the sunrays while Manik hid his face in her hair.. Both of them again dozed off in a peaceful slumber...

After a while, they were compelled to wake up by the loud ringing of Nandini's phone.. Nandini tried to move to pick up the phone but Manik tightened his grip on her waist.. He frowned hearing the continuous ringing..

"Nandu.. Shut the damn phone yar.." He said nuzzling in the crook of her neck..

"Lemme go Manik.." She said trying to free herself but he kept her captive in his hold..

Sighing, she extended her arm to pick the phone from her nightstand.. Still unable to get it, she stretched herself and finally took the call, without looking at the caller id..

"Hello.." She spoke in a low hushed voice careful not to wake Manik up unaware that he was already awake..

"Hey Nandu.." She heard Navya's chirpy voice at the other end..

"Yeah Navya.. What's up.." She asked her..

While Nandini was talking, Manik's naughty mind was working overtime.. He lifted his head and placed it on her chest, taking in a long breath, inhaling her fragrance.. Considering him still sleeping, her hand reached in his hair, ruffling them affectionately..

"It's Sunday Nandu..let's plan something.. It's been so long we had a good time together.." She heard Navya complaining...

"Okk..let's..." Her words stuck in her throat as she felt Manik nuzzling in her cleavage...

She understood that he is awake and tried to push him away but Manik held her tight continuing with torturing her...he palmed one of her breasts and pressed it lightly while placing innumerable wet kisses on her cleavage.. She bit on her lips to resist a moan...

"Hello Nandu..are you there?" Navya's voice broke her trance..

"Yeah...umm..I.. Umm yeah Nav.." She was stuttering badly but again halted as she felt his hand creeping to the south of her body.. Manik smirked seeing her condition..

"Maa..aa..nik.." She spoke in a broken voice as his fingers came in contact to her womanhood..

"Manik.. You are with Manik right now??" Navya enquired, highly confused with her behavior..

"No..no I am not with him.." She spoke in a breathless voice as he sucked on her breasts..

"Nandu.. What happened?? Are you okay?" Navya asked, now concerned hearing her ragged voice..

"Yeah Navya I am fine.." She managed to utter in a normal voice but gasped the very next moment as he started rubbing her core..

"Navya.. I will talk to you later.. Bye.." She spoke hurriedly and hanged up leaving a confused Navya behind..

"Maanik..." She yelled angrily as soon as she kept the phone aside..

But before she could speak a word more, he captured her lips for a kiss.. He kissed her vehemently, like his life depended on the kiss.. Though she was taken aback by his intensity, but then kissed him back with equal fervor... Being breathless, he pulled out of the kiss and pecked on her forehead lovingly...

"Good morning sweetheart.." He said in a husky voice, parting from her body and lying beside her...

"What was that Manik??" She asked still panting..

"What baby??? Haven't you heard of something like a morning kiss??" He replied making up an innocent face..

"Don't act innocent.. You know I am not talking about this.. What the hell were you doing when I was talking to Navya??" She asked narrowing her eyes..

"Oh that.. but tell me one thing Nandu, why are you so irked?? Is it because of what I was doing or because I stopped doing that... Okay..Lemme finish what I left.." He said placing his hand on her core again and she slapped his hand glaring at him..

"What?? Do you want me to replace my hand with my...you know.." He said giving a knowing smile...

"Arghh...just shut up Manik.." She said irritated and turned her face away in anger..

"Okay baba..now don't be an angry bird.." He said chuckling and rolled on his side, getting over her in a swift move taking her by surprise..

"And about what I was doing back then..that is something I can do anytime.. I told you earlier also.. You are mine to do with as I please.." He said huskily placing a long kiss on her neck..

She shivered as his lips touched her neck and held on his shoulders tightly.. He trailed kisses from her neck to her jawline and pecked on her lips lightly... He then got off her and sat on the bed leaning with the bed rest.. She also got up to sit clutching the duvet close to her chest..but as she leaned back on the bed rest, she felt a little pain in her lower abdomen...as a reflex, she winced in pain...

"Are you sore baby???" He asked with worry etched on his face..

"Just a little bit.." She shrugged...

"You sure you okay na??"

"Yeah Manik... I am fine.. I just feel a little stretched in my muscles down there..."

"So can you still feel that I had been there inside you???" He asked with a smirk..

"Yeah.." She said blushing..

"Good... I want you to feel that every moment.. And I will make sure that feeling never subsides... This is my territory.." He said placing his hand on her external genitalia while she looked down, blushing harder .

"Manik.." She said suddenly remembering something..

"Yeah.." He said wrapping his arm around her shoulders pulling her closer..

"Last night you removed a condom from my nightstand... How come it was there??" She asked frowning..

"Babes...Manik Malhotra is always prepared.." He said patting on his own shoulder..

"So you had already planned it for yesterday??" She asked, not feeling good about the fact..

"Nah stupid... I had not planned on doing it... It's just that I always have condoms in my pocket.. So the first time I came to your house and I came across them while changing, I just felt that I didn't need them anymore.. The only person I would be needing it with would be you, so I left them in your nightstand.. So whenever we..you know.. And whatever happened last night was unplanned, but yet the most beautiful thing of my life.." Her lips turned up, forming a smile at his reply...

"I love you.." She confessed, her eyes reflecting her feelings and he smiled hearing this..

Manan ff- Eternityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें