Chapter- 4

"Nandini?" Cabir raised his brows in confusion.

"Dude what were you doing with her? I thought you backed off after last time I talked to you." Cabir asked him.

"Cmon bro I made it clear that time only that I m not gonna back off. But I wonder why would she do this. It was not like I was forcing her. She was in for it with her own will. There are no issues between us too. And she didn't even know about the bet. Then why.." Manik went into deep thoughts.

This caught cabir's attention.

"Nandini was in for it too? But I am sure she heard our conversation last time. Then also she was here with him. Why??" Cabir thought to himself.

"Dude tell me what happened exactly?" Cabir asked manik.

Manik narrated everything to him and Cabir got a crystal clear picture of what happened.

"Oh so she did this for revenge. Interesting! This girl has the audacity to fool manik. She knows how to stand for herself. Not bad. I am impressed." Cabir thought and smiled to himself.

"Cabir why the hell are you smiling man?" Manik was hell irritated now.
"I don't know why the hell she did this but I am telling you she is gonna pay hard for messing up with manik malhotra." He barked aggressively.

Cabir was really enjoying the whole situation. He wished he could clear manik's confusion but he had to act innocent else this monster will eat him alive. And he knew manik will soon get to know that why nandini did this. Knowing his friend he knew manik will confront nandini very soon.

"God help that poor soul and me too. I hope she doesn't know it was me who called her or manik will beat the shit out of me." Cabir prayed but looking at manik he just couldn't help laughing.

"By the way dude its epic. I mean here you were dreaming of pleasure and passion with her and then you end up with a nightmare." Cabir teased him and again went into bouts of laughter.

"Cabiiir..." Manik growled in frustration.

"OK OK manik.. For now get ready. We are getting late for college." Cabir managed to speak between his unstoppable rounds of laughter.
Manik just glared at Cabir and walked to the washroom.

SPACE ACADEMY

Manbir entered the college together. As soon as they entered every eyes turned towards them. Though manik was very much used to this attention but there was something different today. There were curious faces eyeing manik. Some were trying to suppress the smile while some looked amused. Manik who was very much frustrated didn't give a heed to all this and marched to jam room followed by a confused cabir due to people's constant gaze on them.

FAB5 JAM ROOM

As soon as manbir entered, they saw their friends huddled together looking at the phone mukti was holding in her hand.

"I am a jerk." Mukti said aloud.

The mere words fell like a bomb on manik. His eyes popped out of their sockets. He was shocked was an understatement.

"What the hell? How do they know about it. No no no..this can't be happening. Its just a coincidence. She must be referring to something else. Yeah..they don't know anything." Manik consoled himself.

The trio looked up to see manik and Cabir standing at the door. Mukti at once sauntered towards manik.

"Manik what's this?" She asked him pointing to her phone and passing it over to manik.

Manik took the phone and he felt like the floor swept off his feet. There he saw a picture where he was sprawled on bed in almost naked condition, his boxers saving his grace thankfully, his limbs tied, mouth shut and words of praises written on his chest.

Cabir peeked into the phone and even he was shocked.

"Where did you get this pic guys?" He asked them.

"Cabir its the recent upload in what's new section of college. Every student must have this pic by now." Mukti replied.

Manik and Cabir looked at each other. They could now decipher the reason behind everyone's gaze over them outside. Manik was all red by now. Embarrassment and anger- a very deadly combination of emotions eating him up.

"Manik baby you don't worry.. We will not leave the person who did this. But baby how did this happen?" Aliya asked with her all time baby rantings.

But manik was not in his senses now. He have had enough. Without giving a damn to anyone's query he stormed out of the room. His eyes were blazing fire. And monster was on his way to tame this witty little girl. Cabir was really tensed now.

"God help nandini. I hope he doesn't end up doing something stupid." He hoped against the hope.

Once outside manik could feel everyone's gaze on him. He could see people smile his way or to be more precisely mocking him. This enraged him.

"What.. What's so funny haan?" He roared.

And this was enough to shut everyone up. And they resumed with their own work. After all who dares to mess with manik malhotra, except for nandini murthy of course. And a wounded lion is even more dangerous.

Nandini was walking in the corridor when suddenly a pair of arms grabbed her and pulled her in a nearby empty classroom. She was about to shout but was shushed by a palm roughly placed over her mouth. She looked up to see the monster glaring at her and spitting fire with his eyes.

Manik pinned her to the wall and grabbed her by shoulders. She struggled to break free but he was way too stronger than her.

"Leave me manik." She cringed due to his strong hold.

"How dare you.. How bloody dare you?" He growled at her.

"You got what you deserved, you loser." She replied irritated.

Manik's hold on her tightened making her wince in pain. He was digging his fingers in her flesh.

"You were the one who came to my house willingly like a little slut. I didn't force you." He spoke in a low hushed voice.

"Don't you dare call me that. I came with you just to show you your rightful place. What did you think, you will screw me, have fun and then walk out on me. You are wrong Mr. Manik Malhotra. I am not one of your regular bed mates who are in for night stands. In fact you disgust me." She replied looking straight into his eyes.

Manik left her and replied furiously.
"They sleep with me because they want to. I don't coax them into it."

"Then you are highly mistaken to count me as one of them. All this while I considered you a friend. People told me that you are a jerk but I believed in your fake goodness. But you were just planning to have me on your bed all this while. Your frienship, your concern, everything was fake. But now I know that you are a fucked up asshole. You asked for all this."

"Listen you.." Manik pointed his finger at her but she cut him off.

"You listen to me. The humiliation you are facing is not even an ounce of the one a girl faces when you trap her with your fake promises, have sex with her and then walk out on her leaving her broken. You should be thankful to me for that last piece of clothing I left on your body or I could have done worse. And you wouldn't have been able to show your shitty face to anyone." She retorted leaving manik numb and turned to leave but stopped midway.

"And yeah let me warn you, don't try to mess with me or whatever happened was just a trailer. I can even play the whole movie. Don't think I am flattered by your charms and would take any of your nonsense." She warned him and left a shocked manik behind. For the first time someone had dared to talk like this to him.

"Nandini murthy you will have to pay for it, and pay very hard. I will crush your ego and you will be crumbled on your knees in front of me. That's my promise." Manik thought to himself and walked out of the room.