Chapter- 24

Manik stormed out of the classroom in anger while Nandini was standing stunned at her place.. She recalled Manik's words and tears meandered down her cheeks.. All this while she had believed that Manik loved her, he hadn't just realized it yet.. She never expected him to confess any sooner but that was only because she was sure of his feelings for her..But Manik's words broke her bubble.. He had made it very clear that he didn't love her..

She felt overwhelmed at the sudden surge of emotions.. Hurt, pain, betrayal, all these emotions gripped her but soon they were replaced by just one strong feeling and that was anger..she realized that she was really angry.. How could he just say that he didn't love her.. He couldn't get away with it so easily.. She wiped her tears roughly with the back of her hands and walked out of the room..

Manik barged into the jam room huffing with anger.. He picked up his guitar and started strumming it, making noise in the name of music.. Fab4 could easily sense his anger.. They looked at each other, confused and helpless at the same time.. As they didn't know the reason behind his behavior but they even knew that poking an angry Manik malhotra was injurious to their health..

As they were still contemplating on how to calm him down, the door of the jam room was pushed open.. There stood Nandini, seething in rage and glaring at Manik who continued strumming his guitar ignoring her presence.. Looking at their stance, it didn't take fab4 a second to know that the two must have a fight..

Cabir, knowing Manik very well, was aware that it wasn't a good idea to talk to him for now as his anger was quite dangerous.. So he moved towards Nandini in order to make peace, unaware of the fact that this little girl was no lesser than the giant guy sitting over there and talking to her was even a worse idea..

"Listen Nandini..now is not the time to.." Cabir started only to be stopped by Nandini who held up her hand making him gulp his words..

She walked towards Manik, who was still ignoring her, and snatched his guitar from his hand and almost threw it on the chair beside him roughly.. This ignited Manik's anger and he glared at her.. It was a look that was enough to make anyone shiver at their place but Nandini didn't budge.. In fact, she glared back at him with equal intensity that did nothing but increase his anger..

"Are you mad?? What the hell is your problem?" He yelled at her getting up from his place while others stood there as the mute audience...

"Manik Malhotra you can't just walk out on me and ignore me.." She yelled back at him even louder..

"Just get out of here or it won't be good for you.." He said in a low menacing voice bending down a little and leaning close to her face..

Fab4 saw the things heating up as neither of them was ready to back off.. Mukti was about to intervene when Cabir held her back as he didn't find it to be a good idea to interfere in their personal matter.. He gestured all the others to move out of there to give them some privacy and they quietly walked out of there leaving them alone..

"What will you do, haan?? Tell me what will you do.." Nandini spat at Manik furiously..

"Don't instigate me Nandini.." Manik said gritting his teeth..

"No show me what you got.. Tell me what you will do.." Nandini said dabbing his chest..

"Nandini stay away.." He warned her but she continued pushing him..

"Enough.." He yelled loudly holding her wrists in a vice like grip..

He twisted her hands on her back and she winced in pain.. He still didn't loosen his hold and continue glaring at her..