Chapter- 15

Nandini walked to the college parking and saw Navya leaning against her car..

"I thought you would have left.." Nandini said glancing at her watch..

"Nah.. My car has gone for servicing.. I came with that idiot in the morning.. But now he left leaving me here..so I was wondering if my best friend could give me a lift after she is done romancing with her boyfriend.." Navya teased her..

"Shut up.. Just get in the car.." Nandini said laughing..

Once they pulled out of the parking and hit the roads, Navya turned to Nandini with a curious look..

"So what was so important that the lover boy was so desperate?"

"Navya what is this lover boy and all?"

"What? Isn't it what he is behaving like?? A love sick puppy always roaming around you.."

"Shut up Navya.. Don't call him that.." Nandini said sternly..

"Fine..Nandini's boyfriend isn't a love sick puppy.. Happy??" Navya said sarcastically..

"You won't stop, right?"

"Nah.." She said seriously and then both of them burst out laughing..

"Fine now tell me, why was he so desperate??" Navya got back to the point..

"Nothing much.. Just like that.." Nandini felt herself short of words..

"Are you blushing?" Navya said scrutinizing her face..

"No.." Nandini said biting her inner cheeks to control her blush..

"Okay.. Now I get it why was he..oh no no no..not he..it was his raging hormones that were so desperate.." Navya said with a naughty grin..

"Navya..." Nandini gave her a warning glare..

"Oh.. Just stop giving me those looks.. So you guys were making out in college. It must be so damn hot.. I think I need to make a boyfriend soon.. I can't miss all the fun of the college life.." Navya said excitedly..

"You are impossible Navya.. I mean you want a boyfriend just to do all that.." Nandini shook her head in disbelief..

"Obviously.. Look at you,  you bitch.. You are ravishing on that hot piece of ass..and here I am rotting without any fun.."

"You need a psychiatrist Navya.."

"I don't mind going to one if he is hot.." Navya winked at her and both of them giggled..

"So how is it going with your boyfriend..all good?" Navya asked casually..

"Yeah..I think so.." Nandini replied lost in her thoughts..

There were a lots of things going on her mind right now. She didn't know why but her recent encounter with Manik had scared her, scared her of the future of their relationship.. It wasn't just about his possessiveness.. After what happened, it had her mind racking through all the aspects of this relationship, things that could break them apart..

Navya noticed the frowns on her face and she got worried.. Just as she was about to delve deeper, the car came to a halt.. Navya looked outside to see her apartment building right in front of her..

"Here we are.. I will see you tomorrow.." Nandini smiled at Navya..

"No..you are coming inside.. We need to talk.." Navya commanded..

"No yar..I am so tired.. I just feel like crashing on my bed.."

"I am not taking no for an answer darling.. You are coming. Its been so long we had a leisure time together.." Navya coaxed and Nandini had to give in..