Chapter- 2

Cabir was thinking hard when suddenly he saw navya passing by.. Something hit his witty mind and he ran after her.

"Hey Missy.." He called after her.
Navya turned around and made a disgusting face over a Fab5's member's recognition.

"Umm I need to return nandini her notes. Can you please give me her number?" He asked.

Navya got suspicious.. So scrunching her brows she replied " give me the notes I will pass onto her."

"Arey but I need to thank her personally. After all she helped me."

Navya thought for a while and considering the fact of nandini's blooming friendship with manik, she thought that nandini might have helped Cabir. So she gave him the number and walked away.

Cabir walked triumphantly to the jam room.

FAB5 JAM ROOM

Cabir walked in and found manik sitting alone strumming a tune on his guitar.

"Sorry manik but I have to do this." Cabir thought to himself.

He moved ahead and kept his hand on manik's shoulder. Manik who was lost in music looked up to see Cabir standing with a serious expression.

"Hey bro what happened?" Manik asked with a concern.

Cabir just let out a sigh and sat beside manik. He secretively dialled nandini's number. Once he saw the call being picked up he started.

"Manik I feel you should once again think about nandini. She doesn't deserve this man."

"Cabir we talked about it and I told you there is no going back. I will have her in my bed. And once I have her it will be over. Why are you over reacting man? This is not the first time I will be sleeping with a girl." Manik blurted out unknown to the fact that he had dug his own grave.

"Its just that she is too naive bro. Just let her go." Cabir tried to reason with him.

"Once I have her I will let her go. Discussion over bro." Manik said and stood up to go.

" Fine." Cabir said and himself went away. Once out he glanced over his phone and saw the call being dismissed 10 seconds ago. He sighed a relaxing breath.

LIBRARY

Nandini was sitting in a corner in library fuming over what she just heard. She was red with fury. She couldn't believe her ears. For the first time she felt something for a guy but he just turned out to be a jerk. Sure she was an innocent girl and would never hurt anyone but she would not leave people who dare to mess with her. She believed in tit for tat. She very well knew how to fight back when it comes to her self respect.

"Navya was right. You are an asshole. But this time you messed with the wrong girl. Manik malhotra you are so gone. Its time to have a taste of your own medicine." She said to herself and walked out with an evil plan in her mind.