Chapter- 7

Fab3 walked in the canteen to see manik and Cabir laughing and talking. Well it was a rare sight to see Manik Malhotra early at college without any calls or message reminders.

"Am I dreaming?" Multi asked rubbing her eyes dramatically and dhruv pinched her.

"Oww.." She winced in pain and glared at dhruv.

"I was just helping you realize the reality." Dhruv spoke in his defence.

"Guys stop it and lets go." An impatient aliya dragged both of them with her.

Manik and Cabir looked at them and greeted them.

"Hey guys!" They both said in unison.

"Manik you here??" Mukti asked out of curiosity.

"Mukti I think even I study in the same college. What's so surprising about me being here?" Manik asked gauging the look on his friends' faces and narrowing his eyes in confusion.

"Buddy are you fine? Look at the time. Its just 9 in the morning." This time dhruv spoke out.

Manik just rolled his eyes over them now understanding their shocked reactions. But aliya couldn't understand dhruv's sarcastic comment.

"Baby what happened? Why didn't you tell me you were not fine?" Aliya said touching Manik's cheek.

Hearing this everyone burst into laughter. Even Manik unlike other days when he would get irritated by aliya's overdose of affection was laughing, nandini's effect after all. Aliya looked at them with confusion when Cabir knocked some senses in her.

"Aloo baby it was a joke. Its okay. You will get to understand such things when you will grow up." He mocked her.

Everyone again burst into laughter while aliya playfully smacked Cabir's shoulder while smiling herself.

For fab5, the day had started with a bliss. A packet of joy and a bag of laughter to share with each other. They were talking, laughing and enjoying themselves displaying a pure bond of friendship. Though it was a usual thing for fab5 to spend time like this. But lately due to aliya's increasing attraction towards Manik and Manik's reluctance to acknowledge her feelings, there was an air of tension between them. But today it seemed like everything was back to normal for a while. They were back to being fab5, the Fabulous Five, who were not just known as a band but as a group of five inseparable friends.

After a gala time with each other and a two hours long practice, fab5 decided to attend the class for a change.

CLASSROOM

The class was yet to begin and there was a loud noise of students' chattering, giggling and gossiping. Just then fab5 entered the class with their usual attitude, their aura leaving an effect on everyone around.

As soon as they stepped in, everyone went quiet. Well it was one of those rare days when fab5 would bestow their auspicious presence on 'once at peace' students to snatch their peace of minds.

Fab4 walked ahead and took their places while Manik was still standing at the door looking around the class. All the girls were ogling at him shamelessly while his eyes were searching for someone. He spotted nandini sitting with navya at the far corner of the class. He walked towards them with a smirk.

"Umm navya right.. I would like to sit with my friend today. So if you don't mind, will you please shift somewhere else?" Manik asked navya as soon as he reached near their seat.