14 | Stop. Tweeting. About. Me.

I'm What You're Missing: 14 | Stop. Tweeting. About. Me.
| Ross Lynch |

• July 19th, 2022 •

To Dan Fletcher:
Hey, I was wondering if you had
Vanessa Marano's phone number?

From Dan Fletcher:
Yup! Why?

To Dan Fletcher:
Oh, I need her address to send something
to her lister sister.

From Dan Fletcher:
Oh yeah, here you go! 323-***-****

To Dan Fletcher:
Thanks!

• July 20th •

To Vanessa Marano:
Hey, it's Ross Lynch. I was wondering
if I could get your address?

From Vanessa Marano:
Um, is there any reason as to why you
want my address???

To Vanessa Marano:
Uh, I messed up bad with Laura. I just
want to send her flowers.

From Vanessa Marano:
Oh, alright. Here you go. [address here]

To Vanessa Marano:
Thank you! I'll send flowers tomorrow.

• July 21st, 2022 •

"Can I please get a dozen of red roses?" I ask, tapping the front counter impatiently. I've been so fucking nervous for this day.

"Of course! Would you like us to make a note with it for an additional two dollar price?" The lady asks. Nodding, I look towards the card. "Would you like us to write it or would you prefer to write it from home?"

"I'll write it, thank you." I say, giving her a soft smile. She smiles back before walking to the back and then coming right back with a bouquet of red roses.

"Twenty-two dollars, sir." I quickly hand her twenty two dollars exactly and rush as fast as I could out. Once I was seated in the car, I take my pen and my note and begin to write messily.

l.m.m.,
well, let me tell you a story. about a girl and a boy. he fell in love with his best friend, when she's around, he feels nothing but joy. did you know that i loved you or were you not aware? you're the smile on my face and ain't going nowhere. i'm here to make you happy, i'm here to see you smile. i've been wanting to tell you this for a long while. well, i can tell you're afraid of what this might do. cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose. well, I don't wanna lose it either, but i don't think i can stay sitting around while you're hurting babe, so take my hand - r.s.l.

Shrugging, I place the note in the roses and drive to the address Vanessa gave me. It only took twenty minutes, but Vanessa's house was a two story, gigantic house with a huge front lawn with millions of flowers. I slowly make my way to the front porch and place the flowers by the steps, then walk back to my car and drive off.

To Vanessa Marano:
The flowers are on the front porch.
Please make sure she gets them.

With a sigh, I grab my towel and dry my hair. Running in the middle of the day in ninety degree weather sucks ass. And Vanessa never texted me, so I have no idea how the hell in suppose to know if Laura got my fucking flowers. But, I've got to follow through with Rocky's plan. Grabbing my phone, I quickly checked Laura's Twitter, only to see a simple tweet with a picture of my red roses with the note not opened. Well, I can tell she read it, but she didn't let anybody see the writing.