27 | Six Months is Only the Beginning

We did it guys. We made it to the last chapter... hopefully you all enjoy it and I'm sorry for it being somewhat short. Still love you all, though. And please... please please please
Enjoy💜

I'm What You're Missing: 27 | Six Months is Only the Beginning
| Ross Lynch |

"So, what do you wanna do today?" Laura asks, lifting her head off my chest. "Should we do something special?" I shrug my shoulders a bit.

"We can go out tonight for a dinner somewhere, but we should still go to the beach." I tell her, squeezing her side a little. She squirms a bit and slaps my hand away. Chuckling, I sit up and and push the covers off me. "So let's get changed now and eat something first. It's already ten o'clock." I add, grabbing a pair of swim shorts.

"Yeah yeah." She gets out of bed only wearing my shirt and her underwear. Smiling, I grab my swim trunks and walk to the bathroom to pee. Laura walks in as I'm tying my swim trunks and she was already in her bikini with a cute wrap on her.

"I like the bikini

"I like the bikini." I tell her, watching as she puts a little bit of mascara on. She smiles at me through the mirror as she pulls her hair back into a bun. I grab a tank top and put it on, then fix my hair a bit. "And the dinner won't be fancy tonight, okay? I didn't pack fancy clothes."

"That's fine, I didn't pack a fancy dress or anything." I give her a small nod. "You ready to go eat?" She asks.

"Yup." I grab our key card, my wallet and my phone while Laura grabs the bag. Before we make it to the door, I grab onto Laura's wrist and turn her around. "Happy six months." I say. "I just realized I haven't said it."

"Well neither have I. So happy six months to you, too." She says, smiling up at me. "Kiss?" She pouts. Smiling, I lean my head down and press my lips against hers for a few seconds. "Okay, now we can go eat." She mumbles, pushing on my chest. "I'm starving." I roll my eyes again and open the door, guiding her to the elevator.

"I love love love this damn beach, babe." Laura says, propping up on her elbows. I raise my eyebrows at her. "I'm being serious." She adds, giving me a smile. "Thank you." She whispers.

"Don't thank me yet. The anniversaries not over yet and neither it the trip." She gives me a weird look. "It's not another expensive surprise, though. I can't spoil you too much now." She pouts her bottom lip out. "I love you?" I question.

"Yeah yeah. Let's go swimming." I jump up at that. She chuckles and reaches for my hands so I could help her up and we walk hand and hand to the water. "What's in store for tonight? I know we're going to a restaurant, but what about afterwards?"