Epilogue

I'm What You're Missing: Epilogue
| Third Person |

Laura takes a deep breath and cuddles herself closer to her Ross. Ross stirs a bit and goes back to gently running his fingers up and down her upper arm. It was currently four in the morning and the two newlyweds were cuddling naked after their first time having sex as an official married couple.

"How does it feel to be a Lynch?" He huskily whispers. He was definitely tired and knew he wouldn't get much sleep before their flight to Jamaica, where they'd spend a few days in a hotel on the beach in the honeymoon suite and a full week on a cruise around the Caribbean, then spend a few days back in the Bahamas before officially coming home and starting their lives together.

"Pretty amazing." She whispers, closing her eyes. "How does it feel to have a wife?" She asks.

"Pretty amazing." He replies, closing his eyes as well. The two of them didn't speak for awhile. They just wanted to enjoy each other's presence. Months before the wedding they fought a bit over the fact that Laura wanted to push of the wedding until March of 2027 instead of their already decided date of June 28th, 2026. She was meant to go on tour but pushed back tour instead, which lead to another argument weeks before the wedding. They worked it out, though.

"You know, I can't help wondering if things would be different if Austin and Ally were cousins." Ross randomly says.

"Huh?" Laura asks.

"Like, Heath and Kevin both originally wanted them to be cousins. Meaning we'd never kiss on the show. Meaning we'd never like each other." He goes on.

"You said you loved me beginning of season two. We hadn't kissed till midway season two." She says, making Ross frown. "And I didn't even like you during Austin and Ally." He frowns even more.

"Yeah, but kissing you made me love you even more. If I wouldn't have kissed you, I wouldn't have been so obsessed." Laura chuckles.

"Okay, Austin Moon." The biggest smile ever appears on Ross' face.

"Holy fuck. It's been awhile since I've been called that, Ally Dawson." Laura furrows her eyebrows and lifts her head up. Ross furrows his own eyebrows and looks into her eyes. "What? What's wrong?" He asks.

"Babe, its Ally Moon, not Ally Dawson." His smile was back within seconds.

"Oh yeah, I guess it is." He whispers. Laura smiles back at him and puts her head back on his chest, listening to his calming heartbeat.

For awhile, the two of them talked about anything and everything. Kids, future careers, future projects, honeymoon activities, even damn clothes. It was decided that the two of them would have four kids; Jasper Michael, Joelle Marie or Jojo as they called her, and the twins Jay Anthony and Jax Shor.

Jasper grew up and became a big time movie actor. Joelle grew up and became a big time dancer who hosted and competed on so many dance shows. Jay and Jax started their own band together along side their best friends Noah, Mason and Danny and went on a ton of world tours. Ross and Laura were beyond proud parents and continued to have their own careers until Ross hit forty five and became a full time actor because R5 had decided to split. Laura kept making music until she could no longer take it.

It was a great life for the Lynch family. They all thought so.

• well... that's it you guys. I'm What You're Missing is officially over. before i get all sappy on you- who am i kidding...