25 | Happy New Years!

Super sorry for such a late update! I'm hoping this New Year's Eve chapter makes up for it.
Enjoy💜

I'm What You're Missing: 26 | Happy New Years!
| Ross Lynch |

"VEGAS BABY!!!!" Ryland and I shout while we spin in circles. After a few more seconds, Ryland and I laugh off our idiotness and rewatch the Snapchat video he took. As soon as he put it on his story, Laura appeared in the room.

"About time you're ready." I say, walking up to her. We're in Ellington and Rydel's hotel room at The Venetian waiting for the rest of my family to get ready so we can walk the strip a bit before seeing Walk the Moon in three hours. "Have you looked at my post?" I ask, pulling out my phone and wrapping an arm around her shoulder. She grunts as I pull he rings my side.

"No, but I'm guessing you're showing me now." She mumbles, wrapping an arm around my back. Gently kissing her hair, I scroll through my timeline on Instagram and stop on my post.

@rossr5: 2022 has been a blast

@rossr5: 2022 has been a blast. My brothers, my dad and I have been through many adventures together this year; exploring more of Africa, India, and Egypt, have brought us closer together on a new level. My mom still supports me like no other and continues to amaze me with her love for all of my siblings and always being our number one supporter. My sister is still my best friend and is still one of the most important girls in my life, continuing to help me out with everything I do. You, the fans are still hanging with us, continuing to grow. And I hope through 2023, new chapters will open up...

"Why'd you put the dot dot dot at the end?" She asks, looking up at my face. I look down at her with a small smile.

"I'm posting a picture of us and saying like this one." I say, hugging her tighter. "I know it's cheesy, but I am a romantic, love." I add.

"You're right, it is cheesy." She replies, scrunching up her nose. Rolling my eyes, I plant a kiss on her lips. After a few seconds, she pushes up on my chest. "Look at my post." She says, leaning her head back.

"Kiss me again." I whisper. "Please?" I add, pouting my lips.

"Look at my post and I'll kiss you." She mumbles, looking down at her own phone. I stick my tongue out at her and look as well.