22 | Wedding Fun and Fights

I'm What You're Missing: 22 | Wedding Fun and Fights
| Ross Lynch |

September 3rd, 2022,

Today is Raini and Antonio's wedding. Laura left earlier this morning from our hotel room, saying she had to help out with last touches for Raini's whatever. To be honest, I wasn't listening. I'm pretty much pissed at her. First off, I offered to have live with me since Vanessa and Kris are getting annoyed with her living there. But... she turned me down and told me she'll live with one of her friends named Kelsey. Not only that, but our month anniversary is in three days and she still hasn't said the three words I've been begging her to say since I was fucking sixteen...

I love you.

Is that so much to ask for? Will she ever love me? And not only that, but she's been coming around to my house less and less. I realize her album is releasing in a few months and she's changing some things up, but I have needs too.

I'm over everything. All this is getting me frustrated. But, I'll put a smile on my face and enjoy my night, hopefully talk to Laura and not make her mad and have to sleep on the uncomfortable couch in this hotel room. Or go sleep with Calum. Either one would suck, though. I'm honesty not quite sure what else to talk about... so until next time.

Signing, I put my journal back into my suitcase and walk into the bathroom to put my black jeans, dress shoes, and a black button up. I'm suppose to be downstairs in twenty minutes. Laura's been gone for like seven hours and not a fucking single text or call. I try my best and fell back my hair a little to look more classy. And then I go to the elevator and walk across the street to the place. Once I see Calum, I immediately go to him.

"Oh my god, Calum." I whisper, rubbing my eyes.

"You okay?" He asks. Celesta and Clementine walks way, giving us a little privacy.

"No, I'm not." I mutter. "I'm pissed at Laura, but she doesn't know that." I add.

"Can I ask why you're pissed or..." Sighing, I look around.

"So much stuff is happening. I asked her to move in with me, but she rejected and is living with her friend now. She still hasn't said she loves me, I barely see her anymore because her album finalizing and shit, and then she leaves for tour soon. And, she hasn't even sent a single text to me today. Even after I texted her about what shirt to wear." I explain.

"Dude, calm down, you're breathing fast." I close my eyes and look down. "Go grab a beer and come sit with me and my family. The ceremony starts soon. Sighing, I go to the free bar and ask for a beer. I follow Calum and sit beside him as we wait. First, Ashley, who's been Raini's best friend for ages, walked down with a guy. Then, one of Raini's nieces I've met walks down with some guy. And finally, Laura walks down.

Fuck, why is she so fucking gorgeous?

She's wearing a light purple long dress, matching the two other bridesmaids, white heels, her hair down... I look down and close my eyes. Once a different song plays, everyone stands up and we see Raini walking down with her dad. She so beautiful too. Still can't believe she's getting married.

(<tbh, I never know what they say at weddings... so imma skip it😁😁 sorry!>)

I stand against the building wall as the bridesmaids, best men, bride and groom get pictures. My eyes stay on Laura. The ceremony was beautiful. And to be completely honest, I had a fear tears coming down. Mostly everyone's inside, so I'm basically waiting for my frustrating girlfriend.