26 | The Bahamas

💜💜💜💜Important authors note at the end. Please read it. It'd mean a lot.💜💜💜💜

I'm What You're Missing: 26 | The Bahamas
| Ross Lynch |

"I'm not prepared for this." Laura grumbles, hugging my side while I guide us to our gate. It was only 4:40ish in the morning and our flight left at 5:30am to Miami, where we had a hourish delay for the hour flight to the Bahamas. "This is way to early for my brain to function correctly." She mutters, squeezing me even tighter.

"Whatever." I mumble, kissing her hair. Her eyes were practically closed the whole walk to our gate. I guided her to two empty seats outside our gate and sit us down. "Are you gonna let go of me?" I whisper.

"No. I'm comfy." She whispers, keeping her head tucked in my armpit. Rolling my eyes, I go on my phone with the hand that was no messing with her hair.

@rossR5: I swear, if @lauramarano sleeps on this flight, I might have to hurt her

Smiling, I open up Instagram and check my feed for a few minutes.

"You may take your seat belts up and use the restrooms. Food and drinks will be served in just a minute." The second the flight attendant announced that, Laura unbuckled her seatbelt and legit sat her ass on my thighs, her Ell's on her own seat, and placed her cheek on my upper chest and practically nuzzled into my neck. "No, don't fall asleep." I whisper, taking out on of her ear buds.

"Shhh." I frown. I knew I wasn't getting out of this one. Sighing, I put her headphone back in and lift up the corner of her crew neck, gently rubbing circles on her side with my thumb. A little while later, I knew she had fallen asleep, so I take the liberty of taking a picture of us and posting it on Instagram.

@rossr5: Update: she fell asleep on me

@rossr5: Update: she fell asleep on me. Literally. But I guess it's okay, her cuteness makes up for it <3

I lock up my phone and put my own headphones in, letting sleep take over me. Even if it was only a five hour flight, Laura and I went to bed at two and left the house at three-thirty. Yeah, wasn't our best move...

"S'cuse me." Laura turns to a lady from across the aisle. She was an older lady, her thick country accent showing with just the two words she spoke to us. "I hope y'all don't mind, but I took a picture of the two uh you sleepin' a little while ago. I was wonderin' if yah wanted to see it." Laura smiles and nod she'd head.

"I would love to, ma'am." I let Laura do all the talking and grabbed our one suitcase that was considered our carry on. While everybody pile doff the plane, Laura and the elder lady kept talking. Even to baggage claim. Yet laura and I already had our extra suitcases on the next plane. I wasn't complaining, though. I get Laura all to myself for almost two whole weeks. No siblings. No distractions. I let both Laura and lady talk for awhile as I play a game on my phone. After I die about a million times, I check my phone for the time. We had exactly ten minutes to get to our next gate before they begin boarding.