18 | Teenage Dreams Come True

WARNING!!!! This chapter is DEFINITELY rated r. So BE AWARE!!!! If you do not like it, then do not read the first half of this chapter!!! I WARNED YOU! Now please enjoy your Raura smut.

I'm What You're Missing: 18 | Teenage Dreams Come True
| Ross Lynch |

My teenage dream is finally coming true. And it is so much more than I imagined. Licking her lips, I wait for her to open her mouth so we could tongue wrestle. She tugs on my hair the exact second she opens her mouth, letting me completely devour her. My fingers run up and down her back until I find the zipper to her dress and begin to unzip it slowly. I feel like she isn't wearing anything under it, so it's kind of risky.

I stop kissing her lips and instead kiss her jaw line, letting her unbutton my shirt at the same time. Sucking, nibbling, kissing, licking all over her neck, not even realizing she successfully slid my sleeves off my arm and threw my shirt across the living room. I take her dress and slide it down her arms, immediately picking her up and wiggling her out of her dress.

Our lips come back together and I promise myself I won't look at her breasts until I've successfully made it to my bedroom. I lay myself back on the bed, keeping Laura straddling my waist. She pulls away and pants, sitting up as well. My eyes travel south, past her lips, and I slowly move my left hand up her bare side.

She puts her right hand on it, letting my hand slide up till my fingertips reach one. I look into her eyes, pleading mentally. With the slightest nod ever, I flip us over so fast, a quiet yelp escapes Laura's mouth. I go back to kissing her neck, inching my way down. I take her left breast in my left hand, gently massaging it as I begin to suck on the top of her right breast.

A breathy moan escapes Laura and I smile, beginning to suck her right nipple. One of her hands tug on my hair hard while the other grips the sheets, another loud moan escaping her mouth. After I've treated her breast well, I go over to her left and continue the process, sucking and kissing and nibbling while massaging the right one. It wasn't long till Laura touches my jeans' waistband, so I flip us over again, letting Laura straddle me once more.

She unzips my jeans slowly while I rub circles on her upper thigh. She only had on the thinnest black thong I've ever seen a girl wear, to which I'm using to my advantage until I take it off. I flip us back over, rip my jeans off, and bring my lips to her cleavage. I plant a kisses down her cleavage, down her stomach, around her thong, until I couldn't take it anymore and Laura flips us around, kissing my neck now.

She moves her hips, causing me to get a wee bit harder and a moan escape me. I could feel the smile on her lips as she found my sweet spot. I squeeze her ass tighter, probably leaving a hand print. I take her thong waistband and slide it off, letting her kick it off her ankles. That's when I run my hand up and down her body, digging my fingernails onto her skin when I reach the bottom of her shoulder blades.

I flip us back over, letting her completely naked self be underneath me. I spread her bent legs, laying soft kisses all down her right side.

I could hear her shaky breathing as I got closer and closer. I spread her legs some more, gently gliding my tongue across her clit. Holy shit, she's soaked. She moans my name, only causing me to smile and continue to lick her. Her hand rests on the side on my head, playing a tiny bit with my hair as I continue to suck her dry.

Once I feel like nothing's left, I lift my head up and glance at Laura; eyes closed, mouth open, breathing loud and shaky. Smiling, I crawl back up and suck on her right breast again, another moan escaping her mouth. She grabs my face, forcing my lips back to hers. Her fingernails dig deep into my back, I'm pretty sure enough to make me bleed. Jesus fuck, this has never felt so amazing in my entire life. Laura is the definition of a gorgeous angel.