17 | The Edison

Wow, I soooo underestimated you guys!!! Last time I checked, 44 votes and 36 comments. Next time I do this, I'll be sure to higher my standards. But, since you achieved it, here's the new chapter. Oh, and by the way... next chapter is something.
Enjoy💜

I'm What You're Missing: 17 | The Edison
| Ross Lynch |

"Okay, the line might be long, but I swear, once were inside, it'll be amazing." I say, squeezing Laura's hand towards the end. I still couldn't get over how fucking gorgeous she looks right now. She just laughs a little and we walk around the corner into the alley and see the line stretching down about twenty people or so. I suck in a breath.

"Ross, it's totally fine." She says, looking up at me. With her being in heels, her forehead reaches my chin. Not to mention, I fucking love girls in lipstick and she's wearing red lipstick. And her dress is short. "Now come on, I'm sure this won't take long." She drags me faster down the street until we reach the back of the line. A guy turns around, maybe our age, and checks Laura out. I immediately put my arm around Laura's waist. "What's wrong?" She asks, looking up at me.

"Guys are checking you out." I mutter, pulling her closer.

"This is the first time you've touched my waist." She says quietly, standing more in front of me than beside me. I look down at her face and furrow my eyebrows.

"Do you not want me to touch your waist?" I ask.

"No, it's fine. It's just... different." She mumbles. I smile slightly, only to see another guy check her out. I suck in a breath and stare him down, waiting till he gets that she's mine. Well, not yet.

"That's it, next person who checks you out, I'm grabbing your ass." I mutter, kissing her forehead so the guy gets the message. Laura just chuckles and pushes on my chest.

"Calm down, Shor." She says, wrapping her one arm around my torso. "How about I hold onto you so stupid sluts don't get any ideas." She adds. Aw, she's jealous. Smiling, I wrap my arm around her shoulder and take a few steps forward. "When was the last time you kissed a girl?" She asks, pretty quietly.

"Um... I don't know, almost a year, I guess." I reply, just as quietly. "The last time I had a one night stand so... yeah, a year ago." I clarify. "Why?" I ask, looking down at her and step forward. She looks up and me and smiles slightly.

"Just wanted to know how horny you are." I groan and lean my head back, looking up at the sky. "And I know this is killing you." She adds, the smirk in her voice loud and clear.

"You have no fucking idea." I mutter, continuing to walk forward with the rest of the crowd. "Will you at least let me kiss you tonight?" I ask. She bites her lip, looks straight ahead, and then drags me forward to where the line moved again. "Laura, you've got to be fucking kidding me." She chuckles and looks up at my face.

"Maybe." She whispers. Groaning again, I pull her body closer to me and wrap my other arm around her neck, practically squeezing the hell out of her in this weird hug. "Jesus." She whispers. I pull away from the hug, letting her be free, only to see a guy check her out again. As he walks by us, I place a hand on Laura's ass, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Ross!" She whisper yells, swatting my hand away. Smirking, I look down at her. "What the hell? No one was checking me out." She mumbles.