24 | Promise Rings

Before I forget... MY NEW STORY IS OUT!!!! Everybody go read it! It's called A Little Unsteady || Raura and it's sad, but I promise it'll be good! Go comment over there that you came from I'm What You're Missing and I'll comment back and follow you back if I'm already not. Thanks so much for the love and support!!!
Enjoy💜

I'm What You're Missing: 24 | Promise Rings
| Ross Lynch |
| December 22nd |

"How's New York?" I quietly say, looking at her sleepy face in my computer screen. Christmas was in a few days, and we both decided to spend it with our own families this year, for a few reasons. One being we haven't been together all that long, just a few months is all. Another one being her parents live in New York now and my whole family is in Colorado, so we couldn't decide how to do it. And the other main one was that we haven't told our fans yet. But, we both made a decision about it next year.

"Good. I missed my aunt a lot, and it's safe to say she missed us." Laura says, pushing her glasses further up her nose. She's always looked so damn cute in her glasses. "Christmas Eve, we're suppose to head into town and go to the ice rink before having a late dinner." She then frowns. "Totally wish you were here so I won't break my face while ice skating, though." She murmurs,

"Just don't let no guy help you out. I'll help you out when you fly down here for my birthday." I reply. Yes, Laura's coming down here for my birthday, then flying to Vegas the next day with us for New Years.

"Yeah yeah, I won't let no guy touch me." She says, playfully rolling her eyes. "How's your family?" She asks.

"They're good. My Papa's having a blast with all of us grandkids back together. Mamoo said he hasn't been this laughy in quite awhile." Truth is, my Papa hasn't been doing too well. We all know it, but he doesn't know we know it, so we all act like nothing's happening.

"Aw, that's sweet. I can't wait to see all of them. It's been years and years since I've last seen everybody." She says, frowning. My eyes widen.

"Shit, love?!" I say, somewhat loudly. "Are you wearing a shirt?" I whisper, my face getting closer to the screen.

"Jesus, Ross! You scared me!" She says. "And no, I'm not wearing a damn shirt. It's effing hot in here." I knew she was staying at a hotel, and I know she had her own room. So. Do. I.

"We've been FaceTiming for how long and you haven't showed me anything yet?" I ask, licking my lips.

"Ross, no. I'm not gonna let you jerk off to me showing you my boobs." She says, rolling her eyes.

"I'm not gonna fucking jerk off, Laura." I say,rolling my eyes. "Come on, Christmas is in two days, I deserve something." I add on, raising my eyebrow.

"Speaking of Christmas..." She trails off. "I have a present for Christmas, but... I don't have one for your birthday. I know I know, that's a bad girlfriend, but your birthday is so close to Christmas that I don't know what else to get you-"

"Laur, it's okay. Just give me my present on the twenty-sixth, just like how I'll give you your present on the twenty-sixth. And all I ask is for my birthday, is for you to be here." I reply. She frowns a little.

"I still have to show you my boobs, don't I." She says, narrowing her eyes.

"Hell yes." I reply. She sighs and brings the covers closer to her neck. "Babe!" I whine. "We haven't seen each other in almost two weeks!" I continue to whine.