{0.} playlist

|| LUSH - In which Jesse finds himself going into the same soap & cosmetics store repeatedly, just so he can hear her ramble on and on about her favorite soap

|| LUSH -
In which Jesse finds himself going into the same soap & cosmetics store repeatedly, just so he can hear her ramble on and on about her favorite soap.

1. Octahate, Ryn Weaver// "lost in the cracks of the landslide, you saw me slipping on my blindsides. I'm feeling lost, feeling tongue tied, and now I'm frozen in your head lights." + "and you're the dynamite in my chains."

2. too good, drake// "last night I think I lost my patience. last night, I got as high as the expectations. last night, I came to a realization." + "I'm too good to you, I'm way too good to you. you take my love for granted, I just don't understand it." + "lately you just make me work way too hard for you. got me on flights overseas and I still can't get across to you." + "years go by fast, I can't keep track. how long did we last? I feel bad for asking." + "you got somebody other than me. don't play the victim when your with me.."

3. a change of heart, (the) 1975// "for goodness sake, I wasn't told you'd be this cold. now it's my time to depart and I just had a change of heart." + "you played a part, this is how it starts oh I just had a change of heart."

4. million dollar bills, Lorde// "go drown the colors of our minds and watch the cards go." + "there's nothing as fun as coming untied. and running with the kids in the park." + "there's nothing that hurts like letting you go..."

5. viva la vida, coldplay// "be my mirror, my sword and shield." + "for some reason I can't explain, once you go there was never, never a honest word. and that was when I ruled the world." (this song fits more instrumentally, the blend of the instruments and harmonizing and such fits so well 👌🏻)

6. a world alone, Lorde// "raise your glass 'cause I'm not done saying it, they all wanna get rough get away with it. let 'em talk 'cause we're dancing in a world alone, world alone, we're alone." + "all the double-edged people and schemes. they make a mess, then go home and get clean." + "you're my best friend, we're dancing in a world alone."

7. close, nick Jonas// "I'm so perplexed, with just one breath, I'm locked in." + "I know you're scared your heart, your mind, your soul your body." + "ain't going backwards, won't ask for space. 'cause space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too close.." + "I'm keeping cool and smiling as you say all the things I'm thinking."

8. a holly jolly Christmas, burl Ives (this ones pretty self explanatory)

9. hostage, danrell x småland// "I can't help but to want it.. if you want my love, come get it.  and I can't fight that grip on my heart." + "and if love is a drug I don't want it, 'cause I don't have any self control. the harder I try to get off it, the more I can see that I need it." + "and I can't break free, from your hold on me. throw away that key this love don't wanna let me leave.."