#1 - Meeting him

Simon - You meet simon as you were walking through Game, you weren't looking where you were going and knocked all of the games out of his hands. Being the socially awkward person you are, you quickly apologised then kept trying to pick up the games but kept fumbling with them instead, he found you adorable and asked for your number, you've stayed in touch with him ever since. 

Ethan- You met Ethan whilst playing football with your best friend Harry and his friends, you noticed that Ethan kept staring at you so you went over and spoke to him, you both exchanged numbers, and he's been your best friend ever since.

Harry- You met Harry when you took your little brother to meet his friend, all did you know that he had a very hot brother, and well you kept staring and to put you out of your misery, Harry had come over and clicked his fingers at you, and told you that you should come over again soon. Soon you realised he had slipped his number into your bag, cheeky harry.

JJ- You met JJ in the worst way possible, at that time you thought the sidemen were the most annoying people in the world, and well you were quite passionately telling that to your friend in the mall, all did you know was that two of them were standing behind you, and well JJ told you that you would change your mind if you spent some time with them, so you give him your number and well lets hope he proves you wrong.

Tobi- You met Tobi, when you were on your job at Nandos, you served their table, and he told you his order whilst passing something to you, when you opened it, it said.
"You look really pretty tonight, let me take you out sometime, call me" xxx-xxx-xx-xxx

Josh- Josh being the mature adult he is, saw you walking in the street and instead of trying to get your attention stupidly, he came up to you and started a conversation, which ended up with him telling you many weird pickup lines, even though you already agreed to give him your phone number.

Vikk- Vikk is so adorable and he asked you out, when he came in to shop for something for his mum, you were the cashier that day and well lucky you, he asked you out just as you were on your break.

Hope you all enjoyed that first imagine!! Lots of love - Amber xx