#33 - Lets get these requests started!

maddisonfreezy this is for you :) sorry it took so long :)

"Can you believe I managed to write a book with six of the best people in the world Maddison?" Harry bumbled as he kept pacing around the room. Today was the boys book release they were going to do a big talk and meet and greet at smiths in London. And I couldn't be more proud of him, and the others of course, but more Harry.
"No baby, I can't believe I managed to keep it secret for so long haha!" Haz walked over to me and placed his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "Yeah I am too, you're usually a big spoiler for things like this!" I smiled and the next things you know we are kissing.

We kept this make out session going for at least another 20 mins before we have to leave to meet the boys at the sidemen house for a meeting.
Harry and I grab our bags and get into my car. I thought it'd make a change to the loud noise of his car parking outside their house. During the car ride there I knew Harry was a little off, he kept putting his hand on my thigh and tapping, it was like he wanted something. And god knows that is probably sex. Horny boy.

We arrive at the house and I walk towards the door with Harry behind me, as the door opened, I felt Harry's hand slither around my waist. We were greeted by Simon and I gave him a quick hug and a congrats whilst the boys talked about today.

I walked into the living room, and found myself surrounded by the boys, freya, Emily and Sarah. But then I just saw someone I didn't want to see. Greg, I knew he was the boys management partner but I swear Harry said Elouise was coming. Ugh this is going to be a fun day. I sat down on the table next to Freya. And she smiled knowing how uncomfortable I was with my ex boyfriend, working with my best friends and new boyfriend.
"So we will go over the plan on how today works yeah?" Everyone nodded and listened contently.
"So girls, you'll be coming with me to the dressing room when the boys do the meet and greet okay? Then in the audience for the big talk, no distractions today"
I gulped understanding Id have to spend the day with the jerk I hated. Harry noticed my face, so he quickly grabbed my hand from across the table, I looked up and smiled. "Why are you so good to me Haz?" He laughed cause he hated cheesiness. "Meh I have a great girlfriend, that's why" Greg jerked the table making mine and Harry's hands let go of each other and that didn't go down to well. Harry quickly stood up and his anger turned to rage as he saw the smug look on Gregs face.

"Problem Harry? I was just about to give everyone the schedule for today. So sit down please." Harry couldn't decline, and for the rest of the meeting he couldn't keep his eyes of me, keeping sure that I was okay. I noticed that he had an hour between the m&g and the talk. I had a plan.

----/ meet and greet over and break now begins ------/

Harry, and the boys were just coming from the meet and greet room when I very smoothly grabbed Harry by the shoulder, "meet me in the toilets in 5 minutes okay? I have a little surprise for you." I swore I'd make it up to Harry, he's had a stressful day. Poor thing.

He needed to relax. I walked into the toilets and started to get ready, I put my hair up in a pony tail and awaited him. Luckily it was a private toilet, just for Harry in fact, so we could be fairly loud, it has thick walls i believe. Soon after Harry walked In and as he went to talk I smashed my lips onto his. My arms snaked around his neck and his to my bum. He told me to jump and so I did. He placed me on the sink and removed my clothing, we couldn't be too long, it'd be too suspicious. He grabbed a condom from his jeans pockets, placed it on himself and just pounded into me. With every push, I screamed louder and louder. "Harry I'm close!" I screamed, "me too!" He answered back.

We both came, and redressed our selves. "Ya know, that's the best bathroom sex I've had in a while" Ee laughed and I agreed. "But if you're good, you can go again when we get back. I swayed my hips along his dick as I walked out of the room, smoothed down my hair, and walked back down the hall to where the others were. Harry followed me around 10 minutes after, he went to grab a snack, and the boys knew something was up because first Harry's fly was down and he had messy hair.

"Just snacks was it guys?" Simon said. My face was red, along with Harry's. ugh that's embarrassing. Gregs face was priceless though, made it all worth it if you ask me.

-----
Ugh I forget how uncomfortable I get writing smut. Remind me to take that out of the requests 😂😂

Hope you liked it though!  X