#44 - just a little bit of your heart.

Tobi imagine.

It was a Saturday morning, a beautiful morning actually. It was autumn right now, so all of the leaves were orangey red, it was my favourite time of the year.

I was sat up in my cotton rich white bedding, on my phone checking my Instagram account.
I had quite a good following, I've always wanted to put my photography work out there and I thought that would be the best platform to do it. I wanted to get away from my previous job and previous life. So I decided to move to Los Angeles and that's where my love for photography grew into something more than a "hobby".

I know you're wondering, "why would you move from somewhere because of a previous problem?"

It wasn't a thing or problem, it was a lover. Someone I won't forget, someone I can't forget.

Here, I'll take you back to last year. A year I won't forget.

------ last year.

"Babe?! It's Christmas!" I screamed down at my partner of three years Tobi. Also known as, 'tobjizl' on the YouTube scene.

That's how we met actually, we met at the boys convention, upload if you didn't know. It was great, we started talking and he's been my baby for the best amazing three years.

I was never one for commitment actually, I would always squirm my way out of a relationship because they scared me, I never knew what I wanted. A lover or a one night stand. Tobi changed that for me, all I want now is him. My boyfriend, no ties, nothing. Just the love of us is what keeps me together.

We don't need binds, we don't have a open relationship, we are exclusive but he knows that we wouldn't need them, because we are so in love.

"yes yes I know y/n! Cmon then let's go downstairs before you break the bed by jumping on it again" he smiled and popped out of bed, he was in his boxers so slid on a dressing down and his slippers.

I had on a pair of shorts and vest top, with bunny slippers. Appropriate, I think so. Fluffy things are always appropriate.

We hopped down stairs, and as Tobi collected my present from under the tree, and placed it on the counter, I decided to make some chocolate chip pancakes.

While I was mixing the batter, I felt two arms wrap around my waist and lie on my hips. "These smell amazing bub" Tobis soothing voice whispered into my ear.

I hummed back as my answer, and flipped a few pancakes. Once we had eaten we retreated to the living room counter to open our presents.

"You first babe" he insisted.

"No please open mine first!" I giggled and forced his envelope into his hands. He laughed and opened it carefully.

A look of shock appeared on his face, he placed his hand to his mouth and gasped.

You got us two tickets to LA. Oh my gosh y/n baby!! You're amazing" Tobi quickly picked me up and swirled me round, pecking my lips as he does so.

We retired back to the sofa and Tobi gave me a little box, covered in red wrapping paper with a green bow on top. 
I slowly ripped of the paper and opened the box.

Here I held a beautiful diamond ring with our initials inside, and when I had looked up, Tobi was on one knee. The one thing that scared me the most, he was doing.

And before he had a chance to speak, I belted, I grabbed the box, grabbed my shoes, and ran for the door. I had my keys on me because that's where I hid the envelope.

I swiftly waste no time in turning the ignition on and driving away. I go down to the arcade, probably the place he won't think of to look for me, because I've never liked them. But tonight I will.

----- skip to the next week.

Tobi and I broke up, I messaged him, telling him we needed to talk the day after he proposed.

We agreed that, we loved eachother but if I couldn't do labels and ties then it wasn't worth it. He wants children, a marriage.

I don't.

So we broke up, and the last words of his to me were as followed.

"If you change your mind, I will always love you and come back if you do. Because all I want is just a little bit of your heart"

---- present day

I never forgot his words. I never stopped loving him. We kept it touch, he wanted to know if i was safe when I moved to la. He still follows me on instagram. Likes all my photos. Never comments, but he didn't like one specific one that we took together, we were on the beach that night, where we broke up. And it was a rough storm, not too bad to be inside, but scary enough.

The waves were smashing against the rock, and we sat down, I took a picture while he watched. The dark purple skies, beautiful water, wouldn't compare to the upset he felt that night.

He was the cliff face, and I was wave. I smashed into his life and now I'm taking back every little piece of him with me. Breaking him little by little.

And everytime I do, all I hear is "I just want a little bit of your heart"

--------////-------

So what did you guys think? I hoped you liked it, leave a comment telling me your opinion and don't forget to favourite it!

Oh and thanks for over 50K reads now on this book! That's amazing, thank you so so much! X