#57 -Viks argument part two

I realise that I never actually did a part two of Viks argument imagine.. this is so late but uh here it is!

Outside your house.

Hey man, I'm here to pick up my gal y/n" your cousin said in his normal chirpy tone.
"Um excuse me? Y/n isnt 'your gal' now can you leave? I dont think y/n is going anywhere with you two" you could hear the annoyance in Vikks voice so quickly ran up to the door and grabbed his arm.
"Vikk baby, this is my cousin and his boyfriend. Were going to dinner, so we can all have a catchup okay? Ill see you later, love you" you said, but just as you were going to leave, you felt Vikk spin you around, for you thought was a hug, but was in fact, a mouthful of hurtful comments. One that hurt the most. "Dont come back, were done, if you think the cousin card will work on me then your stupid" and with that he just closed the door, leaving you with two shell shocked boys staring at the door.
————————————————————
"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Y/C/N asked with pure annoyance in his voice.

"I've mentioned you guys before but you don't look the same and now y/c/n you're with a different guy so maybe that put Vik off"

I don't understand why he didn't realise, they were holding hands for god sake! I am so angry, how can't he realise that I love him. I only love him.

"Hey guys, can you get in the car and get ready to go, I'm going to make a phone call" I smiled but they know I'm angry, well more upset but it's coming out as anger.

They both nodded and leaped for the car, Olly (the bf) opening y/c/n's door. That's how Vik and I am, no wait was. He dumped you remember.

I pulled out my iPhone X and dialled Simon.
*ring ring*
*ring ring*
*ring r-*

"hey y/n wassup? Aren't you at dinner with your cousin!" I smiled knowing that he remember our conversation when Vik was in the room.

"I'm meant to be but uh Vik just dumped me, he doesn't remember me telling him I was gonna have dinner with y/c/n and his boyfriend. So I was hoping if you see him next just tell him the truth, he obviously has no trust in me so we're done. I told him if he wanted us then he had to trust me."

"Oh no, I'm bubba I'm so sorry. You can stay with us in the sidemen house while you collect things from yours and Viks apartment"

"Thanks Si, I just wish it wasn't like this. Do you think you could collect some of my essentials because I don't want to go back in there"

"Yeah, just go and try and enjoy you're night out with Olly and your cousin. Love you, bye"

"Love you too"

I slowly slumped my way over to the car and sat in the back, stuck in my headphones and watched the world go by.

The trip to the restaurant was fast. Really fast. I was that sad I dazed out I guess.

We were shown to our seats and it went by quickly, my mood picked up but dipped again, all throughout the dinner, I mostly asked questions about the two love birds, not wanting to answer many due to of been working for the sidemen clothing company, when I got fired, dating Vik and doing everything with him. It was too hard.

We had all three meals and I enjoyed the time out I did, but I wanted a cuddle and some sweats and to sleep this off. Y/c/n dropped me off at the sidemen house where all the other boys were waiting, and the cals, will and Chip, and the girls were waiting.