#29 - For Teigan

TeigzGrahamSims

"So don't listen to a word I say, the screams all sound the same" I started to hum the lyrics as I sat downstairs eating my breakfast, when suddenly I needed to be sick!
I darted to the loo, almost tripping on the panelled flooring on the way. This managed to wake up Si. I was hoping not to wake him. God this wasn't going to be good. I hadn't told him what happened yet.

**Two weeks ago**
So, now I guess you're wondering why that isn't good. A few days ago, Si and I had an argument, it was quite a serious one. I swear I saw him canoodling with Freya. Which isn't funny, both of them denied it, and I just left it. But. I was so sure I wasn't going to just leave it! So, I went over to Harry and Cals apartment. I was greeted by Lux, with a hug, I explained everything and asked him to show me the videos of the night before, we had all been clubbing so I know Cal had filmed it and I was determined to get the truth. I knew I saw them canoodling !! I can't believe he didn't tell me. Ugh. This is so aggravating, I'm pretty sure my blood levels were through the roof right now.

"Hey um Teig', I need to go now, Callum should still be here, but I think he's asleep" I nodded and watched him leave. So I sat down with a glass of water and watched some tv to gain some self respect back. Not long after, I fell asleep.
"Hey Teigan, hunny, wake up yeah?"

Cals voice ran through mind. I sat up and saw him looking straight at me, I smiled, and sat up. "Hey Cal" he smiled, and asked why I was at his apartment. Explaining all, he soon became very angry.
"How could he do this to you! You're so amazing, kind and just pure gold! I'm gonna kill him! Stupid boy!" He went to storm out, but I didn't have want him to do anything, so I grabbed his collar and pulled him back and kissed him. He pulled away.
"What are you doing?" Screaming, he got further away from me. "I-I don't know it just felt right, oh my go-" I was stopped in my tracks, when he decided to kiss me hard.

I was struck, but the butterflies in my stomach were amazing! Soon enough we were at Callum's bed, making out, his hands ran down my back, stopping at the small of it, rubbing for a few minutes. We both came up for air. "Are you sure you want to do this Teigan?" He questioned but at this moment I didn't care I just wanted him, right here, right now. I jumped on his lap and straddled him, we started to kiss again and he ripped of my clothes, he stripped off and we laid down on the bed together and sparks flew.

(Btw I hate writing smut at the moment so that isn't going to go any further haha)

** next morning **
I woke up, grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom, careful of not waking Callum up. I looked myself up and down in the mirror. Ashamed of what I had done, I had hickeys running down my body, and my makeup was ruined. Luckily Sarah has some makeup here all the time. I ran to Lux bathroom, and grabbed the makeup and a towel.

I ran a nice bath, had a wash and true to rub off any sins from last night. I got out, dried myself off, and decided to get dressed. My jeans were ripped even more, my nice purple tank top had a nice stain on it, and jean jacket the buttons had magically come off. Couldn't this get any better?

Luckily, Sarah and I are the same shade of make up. So covering up the hickeys was fairly easy, I decided to do a smokey eye and some nice lip balm from my bag to accompany the look. I dried my hair straight and went to get some breakfast.

When Cal awoke we looked each other in the eyes and smiled. Then his face went down, I didn't understand so I just waited for him to explain.
"Okay, listen I really enjoyed last night, i did, but I know it didn't mean anything, but I think you need to take a pregnancy test. I think the condom broke last night" I didn't know how to react, I wasn't sure whether to be angry or just relived he told me the truth. "Yeah um okay, can you grab me some please, I'm going to call Simon" Cal nodded and preceded to walk out the door wig his keys.