#54 - "Imagine us"

Josh -
Imagine us in a years time, a house on the beach, two beautiful twin girls, a our German Shepard. Me and you, sitting by a camp fire, roasting marshmallows, singing camp songs, while our children tell us to shut up. And still being madly in love. I love you, and I am very happy to be your husband.

Simon -
Imagine us being together and all the memories we can make! I don't know how to tell you I love you, but I love you, so god damn much it hurts. Just imagine how good we could be together. How much love I could show you.

Harry -
Imagine us, imagine how good I am for you. I am better than him. You deserve better than that douche bag, I am the boy you're looking for. I will love you and hold you, be there for you, I will cherish you like he never did. Just imagine that. Us. For the rest of time.

Tobi -
Imagine us, on a billboard for our new show. We're going to take over the world y/n I promise you. And I'll be with you every step of the way.

Ethan -
Imagine us, being best couple at this party babe. Mr and Mrs Frankenstein. This would be so funny! Ahhh I want to win so bad, and even if I don't I'm still a winner... cause I got you beautiful.

Vik-
Imagine us, on our honeymoon, Africa, it's going to be beautiful, and we're going to be helping while we celebrate. That's why I love you, I'm celebrating my marriage while making homes for the homeless children of Africa. I love you for being so kind and humble. You're amazing.

JJ-
Imagine us, trying for a baby and you falling pregnant. Just think, our little bundle of joy, having us for parents, we're going to be amazing. He or she is going to be amazing. You're amazing. I love you

Amber xx