#53 - Cover Boy

I've been waiting from dusk, till dawn, which inevitably is very hard to stay awake.
Jj has been out all night, he knew that today was the most important day to me. I was supposed to get promoted, and instead I got fired. He promised me he would be here with me, and he isn't. Again.

I swear this is his fourth night in a row getting drunk with the boys. Don't get me wrong I don't mind, but I asked him especially to be home tonight to celebrate but even if I didn't get the promotion I was hoping he would be here still. You know!

Fed up now, he talks like he's the cover boy of the world. He looked at me when we first met and said "tonight nothing will bring us down, tonight we're the lost and you've been found". It was magical. He saved me from a horrible relationship. But now this relationship reminds of that one he got me out of.

I don't know if I can stand it anymore
I don't even know if he's coming home

I was lost again to the fame. Lost to the media that killed my love

I'm at the lost and found waiting once more.

I loved this feeling under the cherry sky, it all felt like a dream. It's like we're in the honeymoon phase of our love all the time, and we just hit the divorce section and it sucks.

—————
The idea of this was to be short and express feelings into a short time period. I'm trying different writing styles!

Lemme know what you guys think :) x