#45 - If I fall would you catch me part 7

We arrived back at the house, and we walked in, pizza immediately filling our noses. I took a deep breath in and smiled, josh and I walked into the lounge where all the boys, plus Will and Chip had joined them, were playing Fifa and had at least four boxes of pizza on the coffee table.

"Mind if we join you boys?" I spoke, almost all of the heads turned around, except one, JJ, he was too interested in the game to hear anything around him. But he stopped once he saw that the other player- Will had stopped playing.

"Why would we mind, sit down you two! There's pizza on the floor, and of course beers in the fridge and a lucozade for you y/n"
I laughed and walked over to the kitchen to grab a plate and my lucozade, I sat down on one half of the love seat they had, next to Chip, then walked down Gee.

As I went to get up, she pushed me back down and laid her body down on Chips and my lap. She looked up at me and said "I heard about Simon, have you told him you feel the same yet. Oh and Freya told me, so don't worry no one else knows besides, well everyone" she smirked and continued to mess around on her phone.

I had to do this now, I quickly walked upstairs, after untangling myself from Gee and Chip (Josh is his real name just in case you didn't know)

Whipping out my phone, I opened up Simons contact.

Text messages ***

Sibear - why'd you go upstairs, I need to apologise, come back down? :)

you - We need to talk Simon, come to my room. Please x

A few seconds later I hear footsteps coming upstairs. I knew that could only be Simon.

Knock knock *

I open the door and wave Simon in, I sit at the end of my bed and wait for him to close the door. As soon as he does, I talk.

"I need to tell you that, I know. I didn't hear the conversation you had with josh on the phone but I've seen the texts. And I love you too, have done since we first met again on the doorstep, and you got my tshirt wet. I missed you just as much as I missed Josh. And he's my brother.
I want to tell you that what I said in the car was upset, you're my favourite man in the universe who isn't blood related, aha. And I do I love you so much Simon Minter"

"And I want this, I want an us. Do you?"

I breathed and wiped the vague tears from my check, Simon hadn't said anything, instead he walked outside. Before I had time to react he had come walking back in with a little purple box, my favourite colour.

He held it open and said "I always loved you, I knew you'd be here when I told you I would fall. And look, you're right here in front of me, telling me everything I've wanted to hear for months. This isn't a proposal before you freak, it's actually a promise ring I had engraved, to give to you on your birthday in a few months. It has engraved our initials and "I fell for you and you caught me" For a sign of friendship but now it's a sign of love, the real meaning behind it. I love you, and I want you."

I was already crying by this point; Simon picked up the ring and I placed out my middle finger, he slid it on and we just stood holding each other for a few moments. 

"Be my girlfriend y/n?"