#41 - Harry imagine.

On my own.
This is what this was, I was at the club, and I had totally just been dumped by my two so called best friends.

Here give you some back ground information. You know when you have these two beautiful best friends, popular and cool, knows almost everyone in town? Yeah I was the one in the middle, I was the child who didn't grow up to be gorgeous and normal, instead I spend my time watching my favourite nerds and weirdos online. People always ask how I'm friends with them, and sometimes I don't know. But tonight they had decided to drag me along to a bar, a place where you go to get laid, all I wanted was some water and a book. But nope can't do that. So now I'm sat at the bar, with a cup of water in one hand, and an online book in the other. That was until a young boy came and sat next to me.

"Hey, what you doing on your own?" He spoke, I looked over and saw he had blonde or ginger hair, preferences people, and beautiful eyes. I leaned over and said, "my two best friends ditched me to dance basically, grind on some random stranger and I'll end up walking home, again" he laughed and I glared, he quickly turned around and pointed at two girls and guys. "That them?" He questioned. I nodded and he told me that the two boys were his best mates too, and he'd been told to get the drinks. I smiled, and placed out my hand, "the names y/n, yourself- unless you'd like me to call you drink boy?" He snickered and shook my hand, it was kinda sweaty, like he was nervous. "Lewis, Harry Lewis" he had quite a high pitched voice for a boy, but it was actually quite likeable.

He swiftly stood up, and held out his hand, I gladly took it and he led us outside onto a quiet patch of grass. "So Lewis, Harry Lewis, tell me about yourself?"

I smiled, this was probably the best time ever. I don't think I've ever had this much fun. He told me all about his YouTube channel, how he has 10 million subs and he knows people don't or won't believe him if he says he loves them all but you could tell by how he smiles he does. He told me he just got out of a serious relationship with his no ex girlfriend, he found out she was using him for money. Typical. "Okay enough about boring old me, what's your back story y/n" He briefly sat back up, placing his arm around my shoulder. I wandered whether I should open up about what's bothering me to a stranger but I had a good feeling that I could trust him. I've never felt this before.

"Well basically, I'm the ugly of two beautiful girls, I have an obsession with being a big nerd, I know lots of weird and wonderful facts that only I want to know. I am nerdy, ugly, boring, weird and not good enough o fit with normal society. Also, I don't like bars" Harry's smile dropped as he removed his arm from my shoulder. He pushed himself up on the branch and leered over me. "Why do you think you're ugly, you're beautiful!" I smirked, knowing that this defiantly wasn't true. It just wasn't true at all.

He scooted closer to me, intertwining our hands. "I don't know what it is about you but you've enticed me y/n, a lot. And now I have you here, I don't want you to go, I don't want you to feel this way anymore. You are worth so much I can already tell. I know you probably don't believe me, but I'm going to give you my number, and you're going to give me yours. We're going to keep in contact and we will meet up once more. I'm going to prove your worth to the world. Because I like you" A deep red blush was plastered on my face, it was luckily fairly dark outside so he probably couldn't see it. But I was flustered nobody had every spoke to me like that, it felt like poetry.

I snuggled into Harry's chest, and listened to his heart beat. We stayed like that till we saw his friends stumbling over to us.

"heyyy jazzes. Watch a doin over ereweew" A tall blonde boy spoke. "yeaAAS wharyy aren't youuu insideww havjgnn fin?"

Harry laughed and pulled both of his friends his side. "I would introduce you both but you're very drunk and y/n should meet you in a sober state. Now I'm going to call an uber for us. Stay here" He swiftly moved me to the side and swapped our phones, we said a quick goodbye and I watched as he drove off.

I opened my phone to see what he had put himself in as. 'your lucky charm'.

What a charming boy. I hope he could save me. I know he can save me. I waddled back inside to my place at the bar, and instead of reading my book. I opened my texts and messaged him.

You- I had fun meeting you, it honestly made my night. Just wanted to say thanks and I hope you're friends are okay xx //
Y/N.

Harry- No worries, I'm glad I met you y/n. And they should be fine once we get home. Oh and thankyou beautiful for being at the bar :) xx

Ugh what a beautiful relationship this was going to blossom into. I just know it!!

/////

Thank you for 40K !! Only a few days ago I was saying thanks for 37K !! It's nuts, 3000 reads in like 2-3 days! That's unreal! Thankyou so so much 😊