Oh please.

Hi guys!

It doesn't really matter whether you want to read this, because I'm basically going to just have a little writers rant. Only because this is an important subject for me to talk about.

Okay, this book is so popular now! And I appreciate everyone who reads this, I love writing it and having you guys read it is amazing!

But very recently, I had a comment saying that I shouldn't really be posting because this person doesn't care. To be completely honest, I couldn't care about it but to tell me to not write because this person doesn't care is pretty pathetic.

I just wanted to promote the idea of being kind and nice. This community is lovely and I'd love to be able to write without being bullied for doing it.

Luckily the person is now muted and I don't really mind, but can I just say as a writer, and another reader, hate is so not appreciated, I come here to express and just have some fun, to get away from normal life. As I know a lot of you guys do! And I know people like these, I get lots of lovely messages and comments telling me about it, same for my other book, and it's so nice!

So yeah let's just leave it at that.
Be nice everyone!! X

It's healthier than being nasty❤ I promise 😜

-Amber xx