#43 - If I fall would you catch me - part 6

until ....

"I mean, do you love him? Its fine if you do, you're an adult now I don't own you. So I mean if you love him go get him. I won't be mad, I trust you and I trust him so go get him."

Y/ns face was still in shock, I didn't know what to do. Freya had sat on the smaller sofa by now and was watching intently. "Hunny? Are you okay?" She spoke. Y/n still hadn't moved.

I turn my back to talk to Freya; and y/n had just got up and ran to the bathroom. I could hear her puking. One look at Freya and she was already up walking towards the bathroom.

*** Back to your pov ***

Here I was, hanging over a toilet, be sick due to the shock. Strange I know. But Simon loves me.
He actually loves me. I never thought this would happen. I kind of just wanted to die right now, he doesn't know that I know. He doesn't know anything and I'm too shy to tell him how I feel. But I don't want to be blocked out anymore!

I've become lost in his world of rejection and I hate it. I don't understand, he could've told me earlier, he could've told Josh earlier. That would of been so much easier for him, I wouldn't of said no.

I love that boy, and I thought it was fairly obvious.

I can remember the first day I arrived at the sidemen house, where he spat water all over me and my black bra shone through, I can still vividly remember Simons little tomato face, staring at it. That's when my feelings from years ago resurfaced, when I used to live in London before I got moved. I only knew the boys in the sidemen house, I never met the others. Josh wouldn't allow it because I was too young for "sexual activities" I was 19.

Back to reality though.

*knock knock*

Freya came through the door, with a hairband. "I thought I'd keep your luscious hair out of the sick" I laughed and allowed her to grab my hair and put it in a messy ponytail.

She sat down besides me and smiled, I know that's the nerves because you did this when you first told me you were leaving for La. I remember it very well, you telling me how you always feel sick when nervous then it always results to you having to take masses loads of anti sickness tablets" I smiled, I never thought she'd remember all of that.

"Why don't you go see Simon, he probably feels bad at snapping at you for a stupid clock" She face palmed herself to say "idiot".

"Are you sure he loves me though, I don't want to date him and then break up a few weeks later and my whole friendship with the group be jeopardised, ya know?"

She nodded, "I get it, but you'll never know if you don't try? Am I right, and plus he told you that his girlfriend and him broke up right? It wasn't all because of her just cheating, he never stopped talking about you"

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror, why would he always talk about me. I'm ugly, gross. God I feel bad for Josh having me as his sister. I look at Freya and walk back out towards Josh, "I'm going home, I just want to sleep, in my own bed" he agreed and I walked out to the car whilst he hugged Freya and they exchanged something I couldn't see.

By this time I was already in the car, backseat in case I throw up again, josh driving. He quickly turned on the ignition, and placed the car into the correct gear, we waved as we left Freya's house, and the whole ride home was silent. Dead silent.

I could've heard a pin drop (comment if you know what that's referencing!)