Request // #40

For MadiHemmo hope you like it!

Living in Los Angeles was so good at this time during the summer! It was so hot and you loved it, it gave you an excuse to wear shorts and a tank top and no one can argue with you for wearing a bikini instead of proper underwear, because you can always go in the ocean in this weather.

You walked down the street to your favourite café 'Starbucks' you pushed the door open and ordered the brand new unicorn frappe, cliche, yes I know. The barista asked for your name, trying to answer back, you were hit by a broad shoulder.

"Oh my days, I am so so sorry! Are you okay?"
You looked up at the barging stranger and you were met with the most beautiful blue eyes. "Excuse me miss? Are you alright?" You quickly snapped out of the daze and blushed, "oh yeah I am sorry about that" The lanky man smiled and placed out his hand,
"The names Minter, Simon Minter" you happily accepted his shake and told him your name and the handsome stranger, now known as Simon, was officially the cutest guy ever.

30 minutes later

You and Simon and both decided to have your coffee together and we're now sat in a both, opposite each other. You had learned he lived in the UK, in a place called London, you'd never been to Britain but wanted to badly. "So tell me about yourself Madi?" I smiled and obliged. Telling him about my whims, quirks and loves and hates. We laughed, smiled and I think today had been the best day ever. We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

Skip to Simons last day in La, his POV.

It was my last Day in La, and I was devastated, Madi, well she's great but I don't want to leave her, it'll be embarrassing to go home and message her, the boys won't think she's real. Never mind, I've had a good time whilst it lasted.
I sat down on the cold metal bench with Madi, her hand intertwined with mine.
"I'm going to miss you Si, this has been the best month of my life" Her soft angelic voice was quiet enough for only me to hear, I leaned in closer and said "I'm going to miss you too, but I'll be back, I don't know when but wait for me. Please?" She laughed and kissed my cheek, "how could I not, you're infatuating Mr Minter"

I squeezed her hand, reassuring her of my decision, we sat in silence after that, both of us just enjoying our last moments together, that was until.

BOARD 14 PLATFORM 2, FLIGHT TO LONDON HEATHROW IS NOW BOARDING.

I stood up, grabbing my suitcase from my side, and smiled down at her soft face, I squeezed her cheeks once before, then kissed both of them then her lips. I placed my hands around her waist and hers around my neck.

"I love you so much baby girl, I am going to miss you" I smiled and hugged her once more, before leaving and getting on my plane.

I looked out the window, thinking about her. And what I'm going to have to tell the boys. They're going to think I'm either pathetic or a loser that I can't even get a girl in La.

Many, many hours later. I was outside, Heathrow airport. I check my phone and see that the boys are almost in here. Just gotta get through the door, according Jj. I see the boys pull up in my Range Rover. Yeah let's leave the keys with jj, he's probably had sex in that thing, grim.

I put my stuff in the trunk and got in the back next to Harry and Josh. Vik was driving and jj was in the passenger seat.
"So man, how ya been? Meet anyone cool up in La?" Josh asked, I flashed him a quick smirk, and decided I didn't have to tel Luther exactly, I could hint I met someone. "Oh you know, just a met someone cool, spent most of my time with them actually"

"HES GOT LAID BOISSS" Jj shouted, the boys laughed and I got a quick fist bump from Harry. I haven't seen him in so long, honestly, now wonder people forget he's in the sidemen. He's Mia most of the time.

"So cmon tell us about her man, I can tell it's a girl, you've blushed- you don't blush at boys" I really didn't want to say anything, she's mine and if they find her, she'll probably fall in love with one of them instead of me. And I'll be left once again.

"Boys, I really don't want to talk about 'em. I'm not in la now, and sed person is. So get over it." I put my hands in my lap and stared out of the window. The guys let out a couple annoyed sighs but I couldn't care less to be honest.

I just want to get home and message Madi. She's my little secret, the boys never have to know anything more.

/////

That's it for possible part one of the imagine, if this is okay then tell me and I'll leave it, if not I can finish it off for you :) I went for a more, long pull out version of the story, Madi, I hope that's okay x

Oh and guys thanks for 37K 😉