#22 - Arguments part two

Simon - After running out of the sidemen house, you ran back to your parents. They were 2 hours away, so it was going to be a long run. You kept going, along each dark ally way, each person watching you as you walk past, tears cascading down your face, mascara smudged. It was terrifying, you kept replaying what you saw outside that shop. His hands on her, when they should be on you. His lips on the wrong girl.

It killed you.
It couldn't be fixed.
You lost him. Forever.

TIME SKIP! Cause I can 😊😏 - 3 months later.

"Hey y/n! Can you come here?" My roommate Molly said. "Theres some people at the door for you" Molly was a girl with blonde hair, hazel eyes and a boney face, she has amazing cheek bones! She lived at my parents house, when I finally arrived it turned out they had moved to a house down the street. So when we started to talk, she invited me in and well we became such good friends that she invited me to live with her.

Anyway, back to the situation at the door. You had been wandering off back in time for long enough.

"No no no" your face was just hanging at the sight in front of you. Your friends, the sidemen. In front of you, holding the one you used to love.
"He's been like this all month. Wont come out of his room unless its for alcohol or food" Josh explained, Simon looked like a mess, eyes puffy, red face, blotchy skin. I thought he was passed out until he spoke to me. "Heey y/n, we dont date each other any more, you ran away from meeeeee" Gosh he was definitely drunk.
"No Si, we don't. Why dont you tell me why you're doing this yeah?" You didn't want to get any closer, but if you could fix him a little. Then why not, its what friends are for right? "Well after you left, I started breaking all of our photos and stuff, only because i was angry, but I realised I couldn't get you back so I just started drinking and its fun so i carried on, whats the big deal?" He had started to sober up now and he was not the same guy, he was violent and aggressive. It was scary. Its not my Simon.
Soooo.....
You kissed him. Hard. Passionately.. It had all the love from your relationship.
He kissed back, with the same passion. "Why'd you kiss me?" His face had softened when you pulled back and he looked the same, sweet and kind Simon. I never realised how much I missed him. "I miss you, but I dont know. Even if you have changed. We have to start again, from the beginning.
"I promise you that y/n. Ive missed you" He quickly kissed your cheek and blushed. You did too.
"Alright Si, lets go home. You can message her later. Thank you y/n, for everything" Jj said to you while the rest of the boys nodded along. Simon was being nudged at every direction, he was so red. It was cute. The next five minutes were used to exchange goodbyes until it was just you and Simon by the door. "You need a breath mint Si" you laughed, "Hey! Thats not fair" Pouting he grabbed your hands, and kissed both of them. "Night y/n, Ill see you soon" "Hey si, I love you" "I love you too baby"

Ethan-
"So y/n being a pretty successful beauty makeup artist. How do you handle everyday life? Along side your job and boyfriend of course" Louise asked. "Oh well, I don't find it too difficult, I have lots of support and help from my loved ones and the fans of course. So it becomes a lot easier to deal with the everyday stress of life aha" I couldn't bare to think of what happened just a few days earlier. How come he hasn't called? Well never mind, I had a great job, greats friends and a family of supporters.

Louise and I kept the interview  going for a few more hours, talking and giggling like every other girlfriends do. This was finally until the live interview was over and I could go home, well not 'home' but to my new apartment, in London. I thought about getting one thats closer to my work and now I do. So it works out pretty well. Going back to Ethan's apartment was going to be the hardest thing, I only really kept it touch with the two cals, Harry and Tobi. They were always the closest to me. So I decided to take them along with me, to help grab my stuff and unpack at my new place, which they all happily agreed to do.
It was now three in the afternoon and I had just landed, back from the show. At the gate you saw all the sidemen, besides Ethan. You dropped your bags and opened your arms wide, all the boys attacked you with hugs and "we've missed you" "what happened?" Ethan didn't tell them, he was probably to embarrassed. Maybe not. For the next few minutes you all stood and talked, re gaining all the moments missed. And you finally got to their car(s) a black range rover and behind a small red mini. I was confused as too why two cars were needed if their were only 7 of us. Then I turned round to see Cal, Callux and Sarah, waiting on the path, smiling and holding their arms open. I ran into them, seeming as I haven't seen them in so long.