Summary of New Book

So I made the summary for the first installment ! it's a rough summary, but its the best I could do as of now.

The forest is the division of reality. On one side of the forest lies the kingdom of humanity, the other reveals a world only dreamers can grasp. The humans have lived with the division for so long, that only the imaginations of the people can dream of what the world is like. For hundreds of years the division has kept fantasy out of the human world and humans out of the fantasy world.

The dark history may have ended for the human world with the division of the forest, but the fantasy world is still plagued with wicked beings. When a murder among one of the five royal families occurs, the High Kingdom takes action by banishing the enchantress to beyond the division that even the kings and queens have forgotten about what lies on the other side. Desperate to return to her vicious plan in the fantasy world, Ivy sends her followers to pull off the act of kidnapping the first born child of the highest kingdoms from both sides of the division. Her goal? She wants a war to hide her entry into the fantasy world to finish her plan cut so short.

Upon the arrival of the two infants, a storm interrupts their journey to Ivy that results in the loss of both infants. Furious, Ivy creates a ring of slaves to find her two pawns. The two infants are forced to hide their true identities and fit in with the creatures who saved them.

What happens when the two royal infants grow up and come face to face with not only each other, but the creature who stole them from their families? How will they return to their lives? Will they live that long?

I have had two people contact me to be partners, I would like to have one more if it's possible! (For privacy reasons I will not give the partners names to the public or to the other partners)

Any questions about the new book?

-JCross