deux

🍦

🍦

being in the buisness his father threw him into would be tricky for any normal person, but this boy was far from normal. neither was he innocent, which is clearly indicated by his fiery red locks, intimidating any man who dared do buisness with him.

taking lives wasn't a choice, it was part of the job. you don't fufil the deal? out. he'd taken the lives of many. in the most horrifying of ways. his favorite was infront of their families. he would choke them until they passed out, causing their weak, frail bodies to crash to the ground, pull his gun and...

it wasn't part of the job to spill inside details.

he had his soft side, thanks to the only family member that hasn't given up on him - abigail. she keeps him in check, making sure he doesn't go insane; or even caught for his crimes. his looks may tell you otherwise - but he was incredibly smart. he knew how to cover up, where not to make mistakes. from a small thing such as eye contact, he could read you like a book, without fail.

as much as abigail teased him for it - he has never fallen in love. he's had his fair share of hook ups. one being a girl with platinum hair, he only fucked her to keep her mouth shut about what he did to her parents - until one night he caught her spilling classified information. and in one swift motion - she was another in line for a grave. he'd been with guys too, and honestly some of the best night he had were with guys.

he'd just never had someone steal his heart though.

swallowing a pill to keep him sane, he stared at his reflection in the mirror. he studied every aspect of his face, the fading cut he had on his cheekbone. he bit his lip as his eyes moved over every inch of his body. he had a client to meet today, and he was not happy in the slightest.

"joshua! can we please go?" shouted abigail, annoyed that her brother spent so much time on his appearance.

he smirked as he grabbed his keys and phone, heading for the door.

🍦

josh was slowly driving down the streets of the village they had just moved into. it was pretty, flowers were blooming in every area possible. suddenly abigail was tugging at his arms, making it difficult to drive straight.

"what is it, for fucks sake abigail." he snapped, causing abi to immediatly stop.

"can we go in there? please?" she begged, pointing towards a shop, covered in flowers and decorated with pastel pink accents. a big sign above the door read;

Joseph's

"what the fuck is that?" josh laughed, confused as to why abigail wanted to go into any shop, making her even more late than she was for school.

"ice cream parlour, dumbass. it's open too!" she shoved josh's arm, making him sigh in defeat. he pulled up to the sidewalk, directly outside of the shop.

abigail ran into the shop, as josh looked inside, inspecting it for anything out of place. instantly, a boy caught his eye.

he had a slender frame, very tall, slightly taller than josh from what it seemed. his brown hair stuck out in several directions, must have been the winds fault. the pastel apron complimented his tanned skin. his chocolate eyes sparkled from under the lights. the boy looked down, a blush spread across his cheeks, it was the sweetest thing he had ever seen. he watched as the boy's plump, peach lips moved, forming perfect words and sentences.

he saw abigail point towards him, eyes darting to the boy. slowly the brunette brought his eyes up, meeting with josh's. josh was lost, melting in his gaze. the boy looked down, his cheeks fushed a darker red as he came to the realisation that josh - as intimidating as he looked - was looking at him as if he was the most beautiful thing on planet earth. josh smirked as the boy shuffled awkwardly, biting his plump lip ever so slightly, causing josh's breath to abruptly hitch. this boy was truly etheral.

josh couldn't wait to learn more about the innocent brunette.

---------------------------------------------