dix-neuf

i love you for the way you are

i love you for the way you are. i see stars within your eyes, they shine so bright, it makes my dull world bright. you are here with me, and i will protect you.

🍦

play the song - autumn leaves

ed sheeran

the brunette's chocolate eyes burnt into the red haired mess that was a man he owed to much to. this man had saved his life thrice and not once had he even been repaid. the didn't want to give him his innocence as he wanted to save that for a more suitable time, besides, he wasn't comfortable with the idea of loosing his virginity to a man he had been paired with for a mere two weeks now.

his frail finger tapped upon the man's broad shoulder, causing the older boy to turn around and give the brunette a warm smile. he motioned for the younger boy to sit in his lap, something the boy rather enjoying doing. it made him feel at ease, safe in this man's arms because he knew when he was in a radius of this man he would be protected. that was something he'd wanted to feel his entire life, but never felt until this man came into it.

"j-joshua?" the young boy whispered, smiling as he felt josh's calloused fingertips roam his hair.

"yes, sweetheart?" the boy answered almost immediately, resting his head on the brunette's exposed shoulder.

"i-i'm gonna t-tell you all of t-this, and i-i'm gonna try not to-to stutter, o-okay?" the younger boy giggled, pleased with how josh simply nodded and pressed a light kiss to his temple, continuing to run his fingers through the brown locks the boy had. "i-i want to thank you. i know that i got close to you very quickly, and honestly, that's because nobody ever b-bothered to make sure i was safe. the only person i ever stayed close to was my father, and he died. s-so when you came, i felt safe because you made me feel safe, just like my father did. n-now that might seem silly, i got attached to somebody who reminded me of my father, but it's true, joshua. i-i want to thank you for that."

the older boy had no idea why he felt so emotional, as he rarely felt, or showed any form of emotion. but this beautiful boy he had come across seemed to have an affect on him that changed his entire mood. he had learnt to love, learnt to appreciate the little things in life. he'd also learnt that he was in love with this boy. though he had admitted it, now would be an appropriate time to remind the boy of the impact he had in his life.

mentions of thoughts¿

"you don't need to thank me, honey. you're probably sick of hearing the same words over and over again, but tyler, i'm so deeply in love with you. all of you. the way your crooked teeth shine when you smile at me when we wake up together, your beautiful eyes staring at me when the morning sun has risen and it glows in your eyes. your excessive way of thinking, the way you describe things with such refine detail. i could go on, i could write a book about the things i love about you. for i am truly sure, i love you." the brunette wipes his eyes as his emotions slowly take over him. he knew that the red haired boy had a colossal amount of love for him, but confessing his love would never get old.