vingt-neuf

ANGERY BECAUSE I LOST HALF THIS CHAPTER RANDOMLY !!

ANYWAY SEXUAL CONTENT THROUGHOUT LOL

🍦

after realising that maybe having the first sexual encounter in ones life was not suitable during a car journey in which you were escaping the dreaded family you call your own, the two now-flustered boys had sat up on their own accord, not exactly up for hearing complaints from their driver as to the provocative sounds coming from behind the leather chairs.

it was almost as if the vehicle had dropped in speed significantly, as the time had decided to play against them, making the experience less enjoyable, for it seemed to drag on. the sexual tension was almost unbearable, with the added tightness in jeans, messy hair that had the likes of calloused fingers running through strands - it was fairly obvious as to the activities they both had become accustom to.

but with that heavenly angel sat beside you, awaiting his wings as his beguiling smile beamed at you, it was hard to disregard the embarrassment that could potentially come along with committing such acts.

may this not be joshua's first sexual experience, it was the first he had ever looked forward to it. his long string of one-night-only encounters was one to credit, as it took such hardship to push away those ladies whom he had met, flaunting their voluptuous figures in strobe lights.

the money flung their way by careless hands, by those whom wanted a single touch as they were incapable of a stable relationship, could never amount to the money he had managed to score whilst being in the presence of this brunette beauty.

no, it wasn't that he gained money out of this ravishing human, it was the fact he was worth so much. an all-rounded talented young man had entered his dim life, and opened up his rather closed mind about topics he never thought he would be interested in.

but with that intellect the boy possessed, it made him more attracted. now, most people would strive away from those who were deemed smart, for the stereotype was typically nerdy. but to have a male with such beauty and grace, have wit added on top - it was so attracting to the fiery red head.

so as his knee repeatedly bounced, those fragile hands he couldn't wait to have running down his back in such a sexual fashion, placed themselves on his thigh. although the act was done purely out of concern, his sexually frustrated mind could not comprehend that sort of affection.

with a quick glare thrown the angel's way, a snicker passed plump lips after his smooth hands returned themselves to the respected lap. the pulsing feeling that was felt upon the tan expanse of the neck was what drove the brunette to insanity. all he wanted was those delicate touches to be placed upon his pure skin, to make him holy and let him see heaven.