dix

don't let anybody bring your guard down

don't let anybody bring your guard down. you are beautiful and empowering. stay safe my lovelies.

🍦

the whole weekend had been full of rain, not one day had it been sunny. it saddened tyler greatly because nobody had left their homes and appreciated the act of nature. they would rather waste their days doing absolutely nothing, whereas tyler would grab the biggest coat he could find and take a long walk in the park. he would take pictures in his mind, then later on draw them in his sketchbook that was generously given to him by joshua, who felt it was a good way to let tyler express himself. instead of overthinking situations to the point where he didn't know if those situations were indeed real.

the brunette tugged at the collar of his mustard turtleneck as he quickly scanned over an email he had recieved from his online school. it was regards to the english assignment he had been given, it was filled with praise and compliments of his piece. the boy was surprised that the professor he was under had taken such a liking to him, even though he only started classes two days prior. what shocked his professor more was the fact that only yesterday had the assignment been issued, and tyler had already completed it. it only took one whole night and several cups of coffee to get him through it. he was never an expert when it came to connecting his emotions to words, which was what josh was helping him with. he'd never had in depth conversations before, only with joshua. so the whole ordeal was quite peculiar.

he ran a hand through his dishevelled hair and pushed his glasses back up onto the bridge of his nose before he went about typing a reply to his professor, when he heard a soothing voice from behind him. he jumped out of fear and spun around to be met with josh's face. the brunette could clearly tell josh had just woken up by the tone of his voice and the way his hair was a complete mess.

"good morning, tyler." he spoke, his voice was low and raspy.

"g-good morning, joshua. i boiled t-the water for you." the younger boy replied, diverting his attention back to the email he was writing.

"thank you, honey. do you want a drink?" he took out a mug from the cupboard before adding coffee grains.

"i-i think i've had m-more coffees in one night than i-i've ever had in my life, joshua." the boy laughed, still focused on the words he was typing.

"have you not moved from there, ty?" josh raised his eyebrow before walking over to the table tyler was situated, his coffee in his hands.

the younger boy shook his head, hitting keys at a worrying speed. josh looked at how adorable tyler was in the current situation. his hair was messy due to the amount of times he had tugged at it and ran his fingers through it in thought. how his turtleneck swallowed him up, but complimented the skin he was showing beautifully. the so called boyfriend jeans he sported, that had a complimentary rip on the kneecap. the red haired boy smiled as he looked out the window and watched every drop of rain fall from the sky. his coffee warmed up his hands, and set his mood completely.