vingt-cinq

THIS CHAPTER IS BEAUTIFUL IN MY OPINION, JUST LIKE YOU ARE !

🍦

a harsh breeze blew over the two romantic boys who sat close together on wet grass, gracious arms accepting the presence of each other, eyelashes fluttered closed upon flushed cheeks as the cool air rid their bodies of any heat they permitted.

soothing sounds of the record player that was set up behind them carried its waves through the air that could not be seen by the human eye. it truly brought the brunette's mind to ease, perfecting any means of self doubt from within, for he knew with his saviours arms wrapped tightly around his thin frame, he would be protected for days to come.

it was a fleeting feeling that he had not felt in many years, for only his late father was capable of granting him such happiness. but to have that taken away in brutal conditions and left to fend for yourself, craving just an ounce of yellow when your entire world had become grey and blue due to the light that kept you energised had managed to burst.

he cherished every everlasting moment he was given just a glimpse of freedom and happiness, for it was all he ever wanted since he had been subject to torturous play, strict guidelines and a closed door to the beautiful world.

with feather-light kisses that were pressed against his temple by pale pink lips he had often fantasised about, even though he knew he could connect his own with them at any given moment, he was taking in every level of oxygen and relaxing in his picture-perfect lifestyle.

most people could only wish upon a shooting star that they would be in this exact position, to have somebody you owe an entire life and many reincarnations of yourself to, hold you close and reassure you that no matter what the future held, they would be by your side.

the brunette often questioned what it would be like to have someone by your side constantly, also wondering if he were to indeed have that exact experience. but as he had grown accustom to the red head's graceful acts committed out of pure love that was truly sempiternal, he knew that he was safe in the watchful eye of his love.

his love was somebody producers and directors create cliche movies about, his personality oozed charisma, and when in the radius of this man it was evident to see that he was most definitely the definition of indefectable, nothing was fault with him and that is what tyler was thrilled about when it came to his red headed love.

as his pink lips moved to speak effortless words that were never degrading, his voice could not be drowned out by the chilled indie tunes that the vinyl player emitted. his voice was satisfying, and it overjoyed the brunette every time the boy had an opportunity to speak.