vingt

look how beautiful you are, your eyes are shimmering and your hair is blowing in the wind

look how beautiful you are, your eyes are shimmering and your hair is blowing in the wind. for i cannot hold myself back as you are simply perfection.

🍦

the wind was harsh, leaves flying around in the air as footsteps could be heard from the sidewalk, the tie that hung around the red head's neck blew violently, not staying in place. he groaned as he brought his calloused fingertips to his hair, running them through his wild hair. he continued to walk down the streets, eyes snapping to every youngster who ran into an alleyway once they recognised his face.

he understood why people were so afraid of him, for they believed he would snap at them, and the result being in blood and fists. but that's not who josh really was, and he knew it himself. he was a protector, he found it as his duty to protect his loved ones. but still if one was deemed innocent, in terms of simply being on the same street as him, he was hardly going to snap at them.

for tyler had taught him to keep his anger levels down, and take a deep breath. which he often did, but it was difficult to switch out of that mindset once he was in it. though nobody could be certain of the emotion he obtained, and he usually kept it all to himself, all except tyler who could read him very easily.

he smiled as his thoughts slowly drifted towards the brunette whom had confessed his sweet love yesterday. the words ran through his head on a loop, his clear voice rang in his ears. he was proud that the boy had not stuttered a single time when confessing, and that made josh's heart flutter.

as he had completed the meetings he had been scheduled for that morning, he decided to check in on the brunette before heading home, and setting up a comfortable blanket and candle treat for the boy who was surely tired due to the fact he had been working and finishing his online classes all day. sometimes josh thought the boy would run out of energy, and he would go insane as he had such a log to catch up on.

either way, joshua was going to help him, and if that meant helping him out with his job for a while, he would do it. he walked along the path that was beside the entrance to the local park, breathing in the fresh air the rain had provided, but the pavements were dry as the sun had finally showed itself.

for the sun had not showed itself within the past few days, josh had noticed a drop in tyler's attitude. it was almost as if the brunette ran off the sun's energy, and when it comes out to show itself he is more capable at handling things. it wasn't that he didn't appreciate the rain, heck, he was never home when it rained. the young boy was entranced by the rain, the way it fell from high above, but still managed to be a quiet pitter-patter when hitting the ground.

not to mention, tyler loved plants, if it wasn't clear by the back, and front of his store. there was a plant in every corner, and every day at three in the afternoon, he would water them. that pleased josh as he knew tyler cared for so many things, yet he limited himself to barely anybody. but he couldn't help himself for the way he grew up, if anything, it was his mother's fault.