treize

🍦

🍦

the brunette stumbled into the guest bedroom as frantic breaths escaped him at a rapid pace. the steps that came from joshua rang in his ears, but he payed no attention to it. he honestly felt like he was going to throw up, and that wasn't because of abigail's cooking. he flopped onto the bed as harsh sobs erupted from him, the red headed boy ran in after him, quickly kneeling at his side. josh rubbed circles into the boy's shoulders as he pressed light kisses to the back of his ear. the boy's body shuddered as his rib cage rattled with every breath.

"tyler, tell me. what's wrong?" joshua whispered, his concern for the boy was increasing.

"i-i know w-who his b-brother is, joshua. i-i know." his shouts were muffled by the pillow he had buried his face in. tears falling onto the sheets, staining them greatly.

joshua sat him up and pulled him into his lap, running his fingers through the fluffy, brown locks. he continued to press light kisses to the boy's head, trying desperately to calm the boy, but all of his efforts were not working. the boy began shouting out, only for josh to quietly hush him. the brunette wrapped his shaking arms around the older boy's waist, pushing him down onto the bed. the boy continued to sob, as josh whispered sweet words into his ear.

"sweetheart, if you're afraid. don't be. i made a promise to you, i will keep you safe." the older boy whispered as the tears slowly stopped falling.

"b-but, joshua. y-you aren't s-safe yourself. i-i had to c-clean your f-fucking wound t-the other day. j-just because you t-tried to save me.

i-isn't that enough t-to tell you that it-it isn't worth it?" the boy cried, looking up into the chocolate orbs that belonged to josh.

"honey, i would go through hell if that meant saving you. i honestly don't know how i could convince you anymore." the boy sighed, his hand slowly rubbing the back of the brunette.

"m-maybe you shouldn't t-try to convince me." the brunette bit his lip, awaiting a response from the other.

"don't say that, ty." josh gasped, bringing their foreheads together. "please, don't ever say that." tears began to form in his own eyes, taking the brunette by surprise as he'd never seen, or heard of the boy cry. the boy's fingertips wiped the tears that began to fall down the red heads face.

"i-i've never seen you cry, j-joshua." the brunette whispered, connecting his eyes with josh's as his lower lip quivered.

"because i give a shit about you, tyler." he replied, a blush forming on tyler's tear stained cheeks.

a comfortable silence fell over the two as their foreheads remained connected, the brunette's breathing steadied. a knock from the door startled the two, causing them to instantly break apart. tyler wiped at his eyes as matt crept into the room, his face one of worry as he saw the state tyler was in. the small boy looked up at him, the sheer sight brought tears to his eyes once again.

"did i say something?" matt whispered, brushing his curly blonde hair out of his eyes. joshua shook his head as he ushered the boy out of the door.

"no, no. he was just reminded about something, go back to abigail. i'll take care of him, okay?" matt simply nodded as he turned around to make his way downstairs. the red head closed the door and locked it, before facing the brunette who's head was hung low.

josh crawled onto the bed, taking the frail boy in his arms once again, rocking him back and forth. he could practically feel the smile that formed on the brunette's face. light kisses were pressed upon his temple, the small boy's heart fluttering every time he felt josh's soft lips against his burning skin. the younger boy pulled away as he felt nerves boil in his stomach as he thought about kissing joshua, and telling him about the butterflies he felt inside of him.

"c-close your eyes, j-joshua." the boy giggled, as josh immediately obeyed.

he already knew what was going to happen, but nevertheless closed his eyes to save the brunette from embarrassment. he stopped breathing when he felt the boy's lips against his own, almost too quickly kissing back. it was slow and gentle, almost like sweet drops of daffodil falling upon him. the way the brunette's hand moved up around his neck, but remained a soft touch. josh pulled away and nosed at the boy's jaw, letting his true instincts override. he didn't care for the fact he had no sexual relation with this boy, he wanted to make the boy feel somewhat special.

the brunette lolled his head to the side as josh went to peck at his neck, pressing light kisses all over as he searched for a sensitive spot. the younger boy let out a soft laugh as he held onto the back of the red haired boy's head, tugging lightly at his hair. he gasped as the boy sucked a slight bruise, exactly in the area that made his insides erupt. he pulled joshua back onto his lips as he softly pushed him further up the bed. josh's eyes widened as he realised the events that were occurring. he abruptly pulled away, leaving the brunette to gasp as he too realised what was happening.

"i-i, i-i'm sorry joshua. i didn't mean t-to do-" he was cut off by josh's lips against his own once more, melting into his touch. he took it as an answer, before resuming his intentions. he slowly slipped into his role as joshua's tongue slid against his bottom lip. he accepted it nicely, his fingers once again twirling in the red locks. he felt joshua lie down on the bed, as the brunette crawled into his lap, straddling his hips.

"j-joshua, i-i don't know how you make m-me go from feeling like crap, t-to feeling like i am worthy of t-this world." he whispered, a smile tugging at josh's lips as he pulled the brunette down onto him.

"that's my job, sweetheart." he replied, before connecting their lips once again.

a whimper came from the brunette as joshua bit at his lip, he felt josh smile into the kiss as the sound made his heart do several somersaults. he pulled their bodies flush together as another whimper escaped the boy. a gasp came from his bruised lips as they abruptly flipped over, joshua now sucking several sweet marks into his tanned skin. a sound from downstairs made the two stop almost immediately. the small boy erupted into giggles as joshua crawled off of him, going to unlock the door.

"what a fucking buzzkill." josh muttered before holding out his hand for tyler to take, the boy let out a soft laugh before moving from the bed.

"b-buzzkill?" the boy questioned, eyes meeting josh's.

"looks like it was a buzzkill to you too." josh's eyes flickered down tyler's body before winking at him, a blush raged on the brunette's cheeks.

"y-you should take a look at y-yourself." the boy laughed, doing exactly the same as josh did seconds ago.

"i would like to think it would be rather difficult to slay me when you stutter." the red haired boy snorted as the brunette smirked rather seductively.

"who said i always stuttered, joshua?"