vingt-deux

you are completely ravishing, you are the art, i wished you could see it from your own eyes

🍦

the sound of piano notes echoing throughout the halls of the dun household were simply beautiful, the way nimble fingers would glide across the keys and press lightly, creating the clear sound. the chords matching nicely with the voice that accompanied it, a sweet melody being formed.

as the brunette continued to practise a piece he had whipped from his creative mind, the cool hair hit his bare chest and blew the white skirt he had placed on his hips. for him, it was natural to create when you were stripped bare, it gave him the idea to truly create raw material, as your body was left stripped and raw.

the almost alluring voice that emitted from the brunette was one that was worth being identified, but for the boy could not bring himself to appreciate the art he created from his own two hands, he would never show another person. he believed criticism would be blasted his way, therefore making him critique every step he took. despite him never feeling confident to showcase his talent, he was often proud of his achievements, and so was his love.

his love in question, being joshua, silently roamed the halls of the home, ears picking up the beguiling sound of the brunette's voice. he detected the location as coming from tyler's previous bedroom, which had been converted into a studio of sorts. he smiled to himself as he slowly creaked open the white door, his head poking through and meeting with tyler's shirtless form, fingers slamming against keys and voice projecting around the room.

" can your eyes detect the mist?

daddy, i don't want you being pissed,

for most people would leave me to cry,

i don't wanna have to say goodbye. "

fond memories flooded into the red head's mind, casting itself back to when he found the brunette unconscious on the floor of the parlour, his glowing tanned skin had turned pale, brown hair full of sweat. yet his mind focused on the name that was most likely being thrown his way, a red hue flushed his cheeks as he watched the brunette play the original piece.

" i am scared of the sky bein' blue,

but the blue will help me know i love you. "

he had never heard the boy's singing voice, but it was ravishing to hear. the drop in pitch added a certain vibe to the piano keys that complimented the words, pleasantly filling the older man's ears. he truly wondered whether the brunette had any appreciation for his current situation, as if it wasn't for joshua finding some instant connection, the two would have only spoken once.