trente-deux

YOU MUST BE BLESSED TODAY, AND I AM APPRECIATIVE THAT I HAVE BECOME THE FIGURE OF DIVINITY, TO MAKE YOU PURE

  🍦  

indie sounds filled the pastel room as a brunette rushed across pristine tiles, a device held to his flushed ears, words slipping from his lips like sins from the fingertips of the devil. however, his delicate fingers were not sinful, for they were presenting several individuals with satisfaction as he provided them with delicious delights.

tyler had become accustom to multitasking as of late, talking to his love over the phone whilst the red head is on what appeared to be a break, and in all honesty, the brunette did not mind working whilst speaking to his sweet love.

the red head upon the other line could hear the commotion from the brunette's work, brows furrowing as he heard more noise than usual. if something were to go wrong, joshua would become aware of it within an instant, but concern boiled despite his angel engaging in conversation that was deemed casual with him.

"what is it that you're doing, angel?"

and sure, doing a rather difficult job so accurately with one hand was beyond impossible, but all the tanned beauty could think of was the voice that brought him to states of solace. so as those fingers worked to scoop out freezing cold spheres into cones, it had only appeared to him how his business was still stable in these cold months.

"just fin-finishing a few orders, then i'll c-co-come pick you up, is that okay, joshie?" the angel spoke, clear voice ringing out to the people who had only known him as the mute beauty who endured excruciating pain when it was not necessary.

and joshua could not be more than appreciative of the diction that had appeared from his darling, for he had been masked by complicated stutters that dominated his sentences, and it was more than a miracle to hear the true voice of his princess.

"perfectly fine, ty. i have a meeting now, i'll see you later?"

it was a comfortable silence after, only the sound of heavy breaths. it was a fleeting second of an exchange only known by the two, all before the soft voice returned itself to earth, instead of being caught on nibiru.

"i love you."

"i love you, tyler."

those simple words were all that were said, and it had been as seraphic as the first proclamation. a whirlwind of emotion that never failed to bring a rosace tinge to the brunette's cheeks. but as soon as the line had abruptly ended, tyler could only experience those dark blue hues bouncing off the walls to his pastel parlour.