trente-six

I CANNOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT THE DIALOGUE BETWEEN TYLER AND JOSH IN THIS CHAPTER IS

I CANNOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT THE DIALOGUE BETWEEN TYLER AND JOSH IN THIS CHAPTER IS. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION.

TRIGGER WARNING; MENTIONS OF DEATH, GRIM THOUGHTS.

🍦

after the awaited statement, the red head found himself back at the scene in which many confused and surprised teens were crowded around a boy.

the boy that tyler's hands were wrapped around.

the pale beauty shoved bodies away from him, frantically making his way over to where the attention appeared to be directed. his eyes widened as he was met with a panicking matt, hunched over the still boy. the red head sucked in a sharp breath, before leaning down to place a firm hand upon matt's shoulder.

the curled blonde jumped in fright, his eyes blown and cheeks stained with tears. the porcelain doll could only piece parts together, full realisation hitting him at full force.

is this what his angel was apologising for?

"who's this, matt?" joshua mumbled as he ran his hand across the boys back, trying his hardest to console the emotionally distraught individual. he could only let a sad smile grace his lips as the associate sniffed and looked down upon the lifeless figure with sorry eyes.

"m-my brother." he whispered so delicately, it took more than a few seconds for joshua to catch his words.  once he came to terms with the situation that had arised, he quickly junped up.

fear coursed through his veins, heart pounding within his collapsing chest. he could not comprehend the scenes flashing before him, not able to stabilise himself. luckily, his rushing frame crashed into his frail sisters, a shriek passing her rouge lips.

"josh, please tell me what the fuck is happening?" and usually, he would scold her for the use of profanity, but at the current time, he would love nothing more than to drop to his knees and scream a slur of phrases not to be heard by young ears.

his hands gripped her shoulders, his bottom lip quivering with absolute fear. she could not understand what had occured, only noticing that her brother was to be exposed to a breakdown. before clenching his eyes, he took a large breath.

"look after matt, i-i-i ne-need to find tyler." he rushed, not caring for his stumble of words. all he could pinpoint his fragmented state on was where his lover could have possibly ran too.

he could clearly recall the brunette laying the phrase upon his lips, only to retreat from the warm hold, feet hittimg the ground as he ran in the opposite direction.