Cinderella (Dazai Osamu)

Another AU!! I've actually wrote this one shot a couple of weeks ago, but I never got around publishing it because of the requests, but never mind that!

It's pretty much an AU of where you are Cinderella and Atsushi kun is the narrator and you'll find out what others have what roles ;)

A little self promotion here, but the reason I didn't write a brand new one shot was that I've been working on my new story! It's called 'Love is Blind' and it's Nakahara Chuuya x Reader so if you're into that, please read it! 

Ohohoho and another one! I forgot that today, I made a new tumblr account for BSD scenerios, headcannons, etc so follow me! And the ask box is open for requests :)))

The link is here: http://bungoustraydogsthings.tumblr.com/ 

Thank you and sorry for all the self promotions lol  but please enjoy~

"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful, lovely princess named Cinderella. After the shocking news of her father's death, she was forced to live with her vulgar step-mother and her two spoiled step sisters. Everyday was tiring and backing aching for Cinderella and she always never had enough food or love. She was treated like garbage. Now, another rough day has come for poor little Cinderella..."

"CINDERELLA! What the hell is the meaning of this?! You still haven't cleaned our rooms!!" a certain blonde man with the glasses yelled in frustration.

"Cinderella! Where are my candies you were supposed to get me?! You know I need those!" Ranpo whined, his arms crossed over his fancy yellow dress.

You sighed loudly. "Alright, alright. I'm on it right now but for the love of everything, will you not scream in my ear? I swear I'm going deaf in my mid 20's."

"HEY." a low growl startled you as you spun around to see your step mother in fury as black clouds began to protrude out of his body.

'Ohhh shit I'm ded....' you thought. But you remained calm and smiled brightly as you opened your mouth to say something until you felt a sudden sting on your cheeks as you heard the sound of your step-mother slapping you across your cheek.

"You've been in my castle long enough that you should at least know how you talk to your step-sisters. Now go to their rooms and start cleaning like they ordered you to!!!" Akutagawa demanded as you weakly stood up from the ground. You hung your head low as you picked up the pail with water and a mop and walked upstairs with shame.

'Dammit, that Akutagawa...' you cursed mentally. You put your hand over your cheeks where he bitch slapped you. 'Damn, that hurts...'

"Everyday was like this in Cinderella's household. She would always get in trouble by talking back to her step-sisters and getting punished by her step-mother. Cinderella often pondered why her step-mother hasn't killed her yet with his ability. But what she knew for sure was that she detested her step-mother." Atsushi read, flipping the page.

"One day, a letter was sent to Cinderella's household that the country's prince was looking for a beautiful women willing to do a double suicide with him." he continued.

"Eh? What the hell is this mail? Hold up, is this the bandage wasting device?!" Kunikida held up the letter to read it more clearly.

"Mother! We must go! The prince is hosting a party and you know what this means-" Ranpo said as he licked his lips. "MOREEEE FOOODDDD!!!"

"Yes, yes. We must go since that traitor is there. I must give him the piece of my mind when he betrayed Port Mafia...." Akutagawa grumbled.

You walked into the room where they were discussing about the invitation. "Hey, try not to mix the actual anime with a famous folktale." you pointed out as they nod in unison.