Right Now

Blushing I quickly turned away.
"I'm so sorry! I was just looking around and wondered in here."
"We're both adults here paisleigh.. What happened today-"
"I'm sorry about that, I thought you liked me..." I didn't know what else to say.
"I was going to order pizza for dinner, would you like to stay?"
"I'm going to have to go get cleaned up." I was sweaty and dirty from hiking through the woods today.
"You can shower here, I have a t-shirt and basketball shorts that should fit you."
"Your two times bigger than I am. Your clothes will fall right off me! And what about clean underwear?" He winked and I felt my face burning.   I snatched the clothes he's got out for me and shut the bathroom door behind me. I showered quickly and slid his clothes on. They were 2 sized to big but the shorts hugged my hips. When I walked out to the bedroom and down the stairs he was in the kitchen getting plates out for the pizza.
"So you thought I 'liked' you?" He asked.
I felt tears in my eyes again.
"Yeah- I- it was stupid"
I pushed my plate away, I had no desire to eat. I just wanted to get out of here and avoid all this embarrassment.
"Eat." He said pushing the plate to me again.
"I do like you, but I can't treat you any different than anyone else when we are out there. I have a job and I have rules. This is okay, right here right now... And if we had a relation ship." He paused "but out there your one of my soldiers. That's all."
Now the tears were flowing one after another.
"I really like you too..I want- I wa... I'm sorry I should go." I want him. I don't know why I'm walking away. He caught my hand right before I reached the front door.
"Don't go." He pleaded.
I didn't say anything, just nodded my head.
"Come on, we can watch a movie and maybe finish eating."
He guided me into the living room and ran up the steps. He came back down with a blanket and handed it to me.
"So what kind of movie?"
"Horror."
"Jeepers creepers?"
I smiled.
"First or second one?"
"I've never seen the second." I told him.

We sat at opposite ends of the couch and watched the movie in silence. I nearly jumped out of my skin when the first scary part came along. Jordan pulled me over to him and laid us back so his head was resting on the arm of the couch and mine in the cup of his strong arm. His body felt so good against mine. Another scary part in the movie made me pull the blanket up to my face. Then he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.
"I can find another movie." He said
"No! I like this." I wasn't talking about the movie. But the cuddling. I wanted to stay like this for as long as I could. I stopped paying attention to the movie, I was half asleep when I felt him move.
"paisleigh?" He was whispering.
I was to tired to answer him. I was drained from the events earlier today.  Carefully he lifted me and began carrying me up the steps and carefully put me on his bed. As he started to walk away I grabbed his shirt.
"Don't leave me." Was all I said before I completely fell asleep.

When I woke up it took me a second to realize where I was, and who I was with. I was wrapped in his arms. Somehow the oversized t-shirt id worn to bed had worked its way up to my breasts so my stomach was revealed. Looking over at the clock on his bed side table I jumped up.
"Jordan get up, it's 8:14! We over slept!"
"It's Saturday. No training." He said in a sleepy voice. He pushed hisself up and walked over to the window and closed the blinds so it was dark in the room. Then he went back to the bed and slumped face first into the pillow. I sat and thought for a second. I wanted him wrapped around me again. But I was a coward when it came to these things. And being a virgin didn't help. I finally worked up the courage to pull the t shirt off to the top half of me was bare. Slowly I laid myself on his bare back so my skin was to his.