Flutters

Paisleighs p.o.v

I woke to the sun shining through the cracked curtains. I stretched out on the bed and pulled the blanket over my head, I had no desire to get up. I don't know how long I laid there before my growling stomach forced me out of my comfy bed. I went down to the kitchen, I scanned the note Jordan had left me and went to the refrigerator and pulled out the leftover steak. I popped it in the microwave, when it was done I covered it in A1 steak sauce. When I finished eating I went up to my room and got dressed. When I walked out of our bedroom I went across the hall and opened the door to Jordan's office. It was a lot smaller then our master bedroom but it would be the perfect size for a nursery. I pulled the door shut and went back down stairs, I grabbed my phone and keys and headed out towards the main building.

Once i reached the building I walked through the big glass doors and went straight up to Mr. Collins office. I knocked before I entered.
He was sitting at his desk, when he seen me a smile spread across his face.
"Ready to sign some papers dear?" He asked.
I smiled and sat down across from him, he slid the folder and a pen over to me. I scanned the papers.
"I don't want to be discharged yet." I said blankly.
"How about you see what your doctor says before you decide on that?" I nodded.
"I'm going there after I leave here, stop by the house and we can discuss it later?" I asked.
Mr. Collins nodded and I left his office.
I went back home to get Jordan's truck since my doctor was off base.
The drive only took about 20 minutes, once I reached the office and gave the receptionist my name and filled out the paperwork I had been put in a private room. When the doctor came in she instructed me to lay back on the chair and pull my shirt over my belly. She put cold jell on my stomach and started my ultrasound.
"I'm going to say your about 19 weeks and 5 days." My eyes widened. How could I be so far along? I would have had to gotten pregnant one of the first times Jordan and I had made love.
"Would you like to know what your having?" She asked.
I nodded my head.
"okay, here's the heart beat, and it's a....boy!" I had tears running down my face. Seeing the little heart beating on the screen melted my heart, and knowing that I had created it filled me with so much joy. After the doctor printed off some pictures for me she told me I was done and I needed to go to the desk to schedule my next appointment.

When I left the doctors office I stopped at the store to get some blue paint, then headed home. When I got back to the house Jordan was still working. On the drive home I'd had time to think about my discharge. I would agree to the date. Now that if seen my son I didn't want to do anything to hurt his precious little soul.
I went out back and poured the paint in a plastic tub. I put my hands in it so it covered my palms, carefully I pressed my hands to my belly so my thumbs and pointer fingers formed a blur heart in the middle of my stomach. I sat outside with my belly exposed for a while so the wet paint would dry. Once it was done I cleaned up all the blue, other than what was on my abdomen, so Jordan wouldn't see it. I went in the house and put on a black t-shirt.

It was around 6:00pm when Jordan finally got home. I had already ordered pizza for dinner since I didn't feel like cooking tonight.
"So what did you find out today?"
"Nothing much, the baby is healthy." I said.
Jordan went upstairs to get a shower. I followed him up, when he was in the bathroom, facing away from me, I pulled my shirt off.
"Oh my god! Babe! Look!"
Jordan turned around quickly, his expression worried at first, then his gaze landed on the blue paint. A smile lit across his face and he walked towards me. He put his hand on my belly and kissed me. When he finally let go he went and got in the shower, just as I walked down the steps the doorbell rang. I opened the door and paid for the pizza and carried it to the kitchen.
When Jordan came down his hair was still wet from his shower, he had beads of water on his broad, bare chest. I was leaning against the kitchen island, eyeing him carefully. He met my gaze and walked over to me, he started kissing me, slipping his tongue into my mouth. He grabbed my bottom and hoisted me up on the counter. He pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra. He started tugging at my nipples while he continued kissing me, he lifted me into his arms, I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to the touch. When he laid me down he pulled the curtains closed and made sure the door was locked. He came back over to me and pulled my shorts off. Pushing my legs apart he swirled his tongue around my clit, I pulled at his hair with pleasure.
He stood up and pulled his sweats off and pulled me up so I was bent over the back of the sofa, he entered me from behind, this was new, and so so good. I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming, each time he slammed into me pushed me further and further over the edge. Right before I climaxed he pulled out of me and turned me over so I was on my back and pushed inside me again. I dug my nails into his back.
"Go faster!" I cried.
He quickened his pace and together we came.

When we were finished I went up to get my shower and get ready for bed. Whe I was drying myself off I felt flutters inside me.
"Jordan." I called, when he came in the bathroom I put his hand on my belly and pressed on it. His eyes widened when he felt the movement. A smile spread across both our faces. We stood there for a while waiting on more kicks. I was disappointed when I couldn't feel them anymore.
That night both Jordan and I fell asleep with our hands intertwined in each other's, resting on my belly.
It wasn't really hard to believe someone could fall in love so quickly because I had done it once before.