Broken Glass

**** WARNING CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

The rest of the day Jordan and I talked about our relationship and he convinced me to stay with him for a while. Once we got back to his house I started unpacking my things, I was standing at the dresser putting clothes away when he came up behind me and put his hands on my hips. I jumped and pushed myself against the dresser causing a vase to fall and shatter on the hardwood flooring.
"I'm sorry, I'm still a little jumpy. I'll pay for the vase." I said as I bent down to pick up the glass.
"Finish unpacking, I got this." He said as he took the broken glass from my hand.
When I was finished unpacking I went to sit on the bed, my life was so screwed up right now.
"you okay?" Jordan asked as he walked back into the room.
"I'm starting to regret all this...since I got here everything's been so confusing."
"I'm happy you came here." He said as he sat beside me on the bed.
"If you wouldn't have came here, I may have never met the love of my life."  He added.
I didn't know what to say to him. I felt like he was the love of my life too. I needed him now more than ever. I got up and went to the bathroom to get a shower, leaving the door open, I turned on the water and slowly started undressing. Before I was finished Jordan was standing behind me, kissing my neck. He moved one hand to my breast and the other found its way between my legs. I could feel his erection on my lower back. He turned me around so I was facing him. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me on the edge so my back was on the bed and my legs were still wrapped around him, he moved his lips away from mine and took his shirt off along with the rest of my clothes. I sat up and pulled his shorts down. He bent down and started kissing me again, he slid his hand down my stomach. When his fingers started rubbing me I let out a moan. Slowly, he slid himself inside me. He let out a sigh and said "your so wet"
He started going faster, i felt myself starting to tingle. I dug my nails into his back. He moaned and pulled out of me and came on my stomach.
"Why did you do that!" I snapped.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to get it on you" he panted.
"Why did you stop Jordan?" I was starting to get mad
"I don't want to get you pregnant, paisleigh!" He said bitterly.
"I'm on birth control, you know that! It felt so good.." I whined.
"But you were on antibio-"
"I don't care!" I said as I got up and pulled his t-shirt and my underwear back on.
I turned the shower back on and got in. Once I was finished I slid my bathrobe on and walked into the bedroom. Jordan was laying on his side facing away from me, I took the bathrobe back off and climbed under the blanket. I turned to face away from him, I felt him move so he was laying under the blanket with me, he pulled me over to his so my back was against his chest. I could feel him getting hard again. He put his hand over my breast and started massaging my nipple with his fingers. He propped my leg up with his and entered me from behind, I arched my back against him and called his name. He turned me so I was on my back and he was on top of me, he put his lips to mine.
"Can I go harder?" He whispered. I closed my eyes and moaned then pushed my abdomen up against him in response. The harder he went the better it felt.
"I'm going to cum" he cried.
I tightened my legs around him this time so he couldn't pull out of me. I could feel him filling me. My body went numb. It felt so amazing.
"Paisleigh!" Jordan snapped when I tightened my legs around him,
"Why the hell would you do that! Your being stupid!" I looked at him in disbelief, he just called me stupid.
"Why would you call me that?" I said in a low voice.
"I tried to tell you earlier, your on antibiotics you could get pregnant."
My heart sank with his words,
"I'm sorry.." I cried.
Jordan pulled me close to him and soothed me.

The next morning when I woke up Jordan was sitting at the end of the bed talking on the phone. I got up and went to the dresser to get some clothes, Jordan walked up behind me and pointed to the drawer that held his t-shirts. I bent down and opened the drawer he pushed himself against me and smiled. I handed him the shirt and got myself dressed. Jordan was finishing his phone call by the time I had finished.
"my parents are having a party next weekend, do you feel like going?" He asked.
"Yeah"
I started down the steps to get breakfast started, eggs bacon and hash browns.
"Their are going to be a lot of important people at this party, it's going to be a black tie event. I can take you off base to go shopping if you want."
"I don't have those privileges yet" I reminded him.
"I'm sure my father won't mind." He smirked.
After we finished breakfast Jordan let me put the garage door. I'd never seen his vehicle before. It was a 2010 Chevy Tahoe, I really liked it. We climbed in and headed towards the gates. He handed the guard his I.D and he opened the gates for us. When we got close to town I decided to check the balance on my pay card. Somehow I had over 2 grand.
"I think my card is messed up." I told Jordan.
"My pay is loaded to your card. I figured you would be doing most of the shopping." He said.
I wondered how long he had been doing this. In a way it didn't feel right.
Once we pulled up outside a small dress store we got out of Jordan's suv and went inside. It didn't take me long to find a dress. I picked out a white 2 piece with silver sequence. It was thigh high and very tight.
"Ready?" Jordan asked after I tried the dress on.
"Don't you need a suit?"
"I'm wearing my army suit" he said as he handed the cashier his credit card.