Cant Drink

Over the next 3 months we fell into the same routine. Got up, went to training, came home and watched movies or went to dinner. Paisleigh hardly ever left my side, when she did she was with wade and Laura.
Alex had finally been caught, this time he had rape and attempted murder charges against him. So he wouldn't be getting out, at least not for a while.
I sat up in bed waiting for paisleigh to wake up. She was suppose to be trying on wedding dresses today since it was Saturday. When she finally woke up we got a shower together and got ready for the day.

Once we were at the dress store paisleigh tried on a ton of dresses. 1 in particular I really liked. It was a simple white dress with layers lined in mossy oak style fabric. It fit her tight in the chest and hips and flared at the bottom. She liked it too and chose it at her wedding dress. After we left the dress store we went and ate breakfast at Tim Hortons then headed home.
I looked over at the passenger seat at paisleigh. She was so beautiful, so fragile. She depended on me and I loved it. We were so close now. I couldn't imagine my life without her. I was starting to hate the fact that she was a soldier now that I pictured a future with her. There was a good possibility she could get transferred. And she was becoming a very strong woman, when she's staining she's tough, independent, and determined.

We were home now, paisleigh went upstairs to start a movie in our bedroom.
We laid in bed together and watched the first 15 minutes of the movie. Paisleigh turned so her back was to my chest, when she turned around she pushed her butt into my lap. It had been a while since we made love, I bent down and kissed her neck. She melted against me, after we had undressed each other I slid myself inside her. I loved the way she would call out my name, we finished together.

We laid in bed the rest of the day, tomorrow we had plans to hang out with friends at aidens house, paisleigh had talked wade and Laura into joining us so she would have someone to hang out with, she still wasn't to fond of Aiden.
The next morning I got up around 9 and let paisleigh sleep until she got up herself around noon. After we ate we decided to go shopping and kill some time until the party. It was about 5 when we decided to leave, the drive took about 45 minutes. Once we got to aidens house he came out to greet us.
"What's up man!" Aiden said as we got out of the car.
We walked around to the back of the house where everybody was sitting around a big fire. When paisleigh found Laura she went to talk to her. Wade was talking to a few guys I'd went to school with.
"Who wants to do keg stands?" Aiden yelled.
People gathered around the keg and started chugging beer, I made my way over to paisleigh and Laura. When wade and Aiden had taken their turn they joined us.
"Here you want one?" Aiden asked as he held a beer out in paisleighs direction.
She shook her head no and smiled. She never turned one down when we would hang out like this, even though she wasn't legally old enough to drink.
"Come on." Aiden pushed.
"I'll take it!" Laura said.
Aiden shrugged and handed her the beer.
We all sat around and talked about nothing for a while.
"Let's go do the keg!" Laura said as she pulled on paisleigh.
"I can't..."
"why?" Laura whined.
"I'm driving home.."
"I'll drive home, babe go have fun." I told her.
"No it's fine!" Paisleigh said.
Laura looked at her with confusion then she put her hands over her mouth. Paisleigh turned to me. My eyes widened, I realized now why she wouldn't drink any alcohol. My heart nearly stopped. I didn't know what to think. I just stood there for a while, I wasn't sure how to react. I was scared