Wedding

The next week and a half flew by, tonight Jordan was staying with his parents, I was staying home with Laura and Jordan's sisters. Tomorrow was our wedding day, I was so anxious and nervous.

We spent the whole night getting  everything ready for tomorrow, we had to be at the church by 10am. It was already almost 3am. When we finally decided to call it a night, I went to bed.

I lay there thinking about everything that could go wrong tomorrow, anxiety washed over me again, I tried to push it away and forget about it so I could sleep, but it was pointless.

When I woke up the next morning I jumped up and grabbed my cellphone, I dialed Jordan's number and waited for an answer.
"Hello?" He asked in a sleepy voice.
"Are you sure about me?"
"Babe, don't get nervous, I love you. I'll see you soon."
"Love you."
I hung up the phone and went out to the living room where everybody else was sleeping.

When I made my way to the kitchen I made some coffee and sat down at the table. One by one everyone woke up and had began rushing around getting ready. I finished my coffee and put the cup in the sink.

I was led to my bedroom where Laura and the others started working on my hair and makeup. My hair was done in a braided bun on top of my head, my makeup was just foundation, white eye shadow and mascara. Next came the dress.

When i finally struggled into the dress I put my heels on and added a few pins to my hair to keep it in place. When everybody was ready we headed out the door and to the church.

The whole ride my stomach twisted and turned, I felt like I was going to get sick, when we pulled up in front of the church if noticed that we were the first ones to arrive.

I was led up to a private room where I would stay until it was time to walk down the isle. People came in and out, hugging me and giving me words of advice.

Jordan's father walked in and asked
"Ready?" I smiled and looped my arm through his, I was so happy he was walking me down the isle.

When we were standing in at the end of the long white carpet I froze, my eyes met Jordan's. Mr. Collins tugged on me lightly so nobody would notice. Everybody stood up and the music started playing.

When we reached Jordan he put his hand out for mine, his father gave him a smile, kissed my cheek and placed my hand in his sons. This was really happening.

After we said our vowels and kissed, we turned to look at everybody, who was clapping. Tears streamed down my face. I felt so happy. I looked around at everybody. My brother, Jordan's sisters, my best friend and her fiancé wade, Jordan's friends and their dates, his parents.

The rest of the night Jordan and I danced, uninterrupted. It was nice not to have anything to worry about or stress over, just him, baby walked and myself.

And this is how my life would be.
Now and forever, filled with joy and love. Surrounded by amazing family and great friends.

End

Sorry guys but I felt like it was time to end the story. I'm working on another one now. This is my first, please let me know what you thought and maybe some ideas for a second part?
Thank you all for reading!!!!
                                 -Jess