I Want Him

I could feel is breathing getting deeper. His body was tense beneath me.
"Is this okay?" 
He didn't say a word as he pushed hisself up to a sitting position. Grabbing the t-shirt I pulled it back over my head. I felt so.. Disappointed maybe? He pulled me onto his lap. We sat there for a second before his hand started exploring my body.
"Is this?" He asked kissing my neck.
My body went limp against his. This was what I wanted. Him. Here. Now. I turned so my legs were wrapped around his body, he pulled the shirt off me and began kissing me, sweetly, passionately. I pushed him so I was laying on top of him, this felt so good, so right.

After 5 minutes of kissing, Jordan lifted me off him.
"Have you ever been with anybody like this?" His question caught me off guard.
"If your asking if I have 'done it' the answer is no"
"Lay with me for a while?" Disappointment flooded my face. I laid back against the pillows and turned to face away from him.
"I don't want it to be like this, our first time is suppose to be special.."
What did he mean by our? All the sudden he was turning me so I was on my back. He jerked my shorts off.
"Shower with me?" He asked as a smile grew across his face.
"I really have to go get my own clothes this time." I got up and pulled his clothes back on.
"Can I come back?"
"Yes, are you staying with me again?" He asked as we walked down stairs.
"I don't know.. Don't you think people will talk? We have barely known each other a week." I said as I pulled my boots on and slung my pack over my shoulder.
"Well your walking out of my house at 9 in the morning wearing my clothes. I don't think it matters but if you do then maybe..."
"Okay!" I snapped "I'll be back after I get cleaned up."

It only took me about 10 minutes to walk from his house back to my dorm. The second I got to my door Laura's opened and she hurried into my room.
"What. The. Hell! Tell me, tell me, tell me!" She was almost bouncing with excitement.
"Nothing happened. We just watched a movie." I said, sounding a little to sad.
"Well I need some paisleigh time too. Let's go get breakfast. I was with wade again last night and need to tell you about it!"
I went through my drawers and found a pair of tight fitting cut off shorts and a tight plaid button up. I rolled the sleeves up and pulled my hair into a half up knot bun, now I missed my long hair and the "messy bun".  Laura and I walked out the door and headed to McDonald's for breakfast. Jordan was there waiting for his coffee. I smiled when I seen him and automatically walked over to him and he bent down to kiss me. From behind me I herd Laura squeak in excitement.
"Can I help you?" A young man asked from behind the counter. 
"Just a frappe with chocolate drizzle. And.."
"Same." Laura said.
"Your total is $9.00 even."
I handed the cashier my card and waited on my order.
"So I'll see you later?" Jordan asked.
"Yes I'll be over once we are done here." I assured him.
Laura and I took our drinks and sat down at a table. We talked about our night and about how if Jordan and myself were to peruse a relationship he wouldn't be able to treat me any different when we were training. This was something I could live with, as long as I knew he really liked me and wanted to be with me.

The rest of the day consisted of Jordan and myself walking around the base and fishing. It was almost dusk when we decided to call it a night.
"Can I walk you home?" He asked as we packed up the tackle boxes and fishing poles.
"Umm.." I wanted to stay with him but I didn't want to ask or tell him, rejection was something that didn't come easy to me due to my mother and father walking out of my life at a young age.
"Sure" I said in a flat voice as I started walking back towards my building. We dropped the poles and tackle off at his house then continued towards mine. We walked in silence the whole way. I walked through the door without saying a word to him. I stalked down the hall and went to Laura's door instead of mine.
"I need to talk to you!" I said as I pushed the door open. Wade was sitting on the chair across from the bed where Laura was sitting.
"Sorry, do you have a minute?" I really just needed a friend right now. Laura didn't say anything, she just starred at me, or was the looking past me. Narrowing my eyes she nodded. I spun around and he was standing there. I didn't know he had followed me inside. I pulled Laura's door shut and opened mine and walked in. Jordan followed and shut the door behind him.
"I'm sorry I followed you, I thought you were coming home with me." He turned to walk back out the door.
"wait.." He turned to look at me,
"I have to get bed clothes and an outfit for tomorrow." I pulled out a tank top and yoga shorts for tonight and jean shorts and a t-shirt along with clean undies for tomorrow.
"Who's this?" He asked as he pointed at a picture on the wall.
"My grandma, she raised me and my little brother, she passed away a few months ago.." I missed her so much.
"I'm sorry.."
"ready?" I asked as I shoved my clothes into my duffle bag along with my hair brush and shampoo and body wash.