What Did I Do

It was almost 5:00pm when Jordan started texting me, I hurried and texted Laura that I was in her room and if Jordan asked her where I was to tell him she hadn't seen me and I'd explain everything later. She replied back and said she had a dinner date with wade but she'd cancel and she was on her way to her dorm. About 10 minutes later I herd her in the hallway talking to Jordan.
"Have you seen paisleigh? I was suppose to pick her up from the hospital after work today but she was gone, all her stuff is gone too.."
"Umm.. No sir, I have not seen her since yesterday...is everything okay?" Laura asked him.
"I don't know." Jordan said then he must have walked away because Laura walked in the door and quickly shut it behind her.
"What the hell is going on?" She asked as she took her jacket off.
"His sister was my nurse today, apparently she'd never seen him so worried over one of his soldiers.. He hasn't told his family about me.." I let a few tears slip.
"You guys have been together over a week, and his sister knew he was at the hospital with you? That's really screwed up pais.."
Laura walked over to the bed and sat down beside me.
"Are you gonna talk to him?" She asked. I shook my head no and started reading through his texts.
"I'm going to grab a quick shower, will you be okay?" I shook my head yea and Laura disappeared into the bathroom.

Jordan: on my way to the hospital.
Jordan: where are you?
Jordan: paisleigh please answer me.
Jordan: what did I do?!
Jordan: at least tell me if your okay? I really don't know what I've done but you packed all your stuff so I'm guessing we're over? Just know this is not what I want. I love you.

I threw the phone down beside me on the bed. I was still so mad at him, but did I take things to far by avoiding him? No, he's ashamed of me.. Why should I feel bad about this. It was his fault.
"You Wana go get some food?" Laura asked as she walked out of the bathroom, I hadn't eaten all day and I was hungry. The mass hall wasn't serving anything until 7 so we decided on McDonalds. We took the long way around so we wouldn't have to walk by his house.

Wade had caught up with us just before we got to the restaurant. When we walked in the door I turned around and walked right back out, he was sitting at a table facing the door starring down at his coffee. Laura and Wade followed me back out.
"Babe go in and order for us." Laura said to wade. He walked back in the restaurant and Laura and i walked around to the side where we wouldn't be seen. After we got our food we walked back to the dorms to eat. The rest of the night we just talked about random stuff. Around 10:00 wade left and I went back across the hall to my own room. I unpacked my bags and went to take a shower. I was dreading tomorrow I laid down but it was hard to fall asleep with everything on my mind.

The next morning the sound of trumpets woke me. I felt like crap, I got out of bed and went to get my shower. Once I was dry and dressed I stood in front of the mirror. My eyes had huge dark circles under them from lack of sleep. I decided to skip breakfast and go to the training yard. When I got there I took a seat at a picnic table under the huge army tent that was set up, I put my arms in front of me on the table and put my head down.
"Wow you must really be tired." I jumped when I herd the man speak.
I didn't say anything I just stood up and walked over to the line where Laura, wade and a few other people were now gathered.
"I'm Alex, by the way."
"Leave me alone!" I said bitterly.
After 10 minutes of Alex trying to make conversation with me Jordan walked out and explained today would be spent jogging through the woods, again. I got my weighted vest and waited to be let go. I didn't want to stand here any longer than I had to. Finally we were told to walk back to the woods and wait on everybody else. Laura and I walked with wade who was talking to Alex. When we arrived at the edge of the woods Jordan was there watching me and my friends. I glanced at him once then did my best to try to avoid eye contact with him.

Once we were told to go I took off as fast as I could, I was fine for about 10 minutes. My lungs felt like they were on fire, the doctor told me shortness of breath would be normal because of scar tissue. I kept going as long as I could until I felt like I was going to pass out. I stopped and leaned against a tree, everybody blew past me except Laura,
"Are you okay?" She asked as she took the water out of her bag and handed it to me.
"Help..me... Help me get this stuff off" I panted, wade and Alex stopped when they seen me and Laura just off the path. They all stood around me trying to make sure I was okay. I took another drink of water.
"MOVE IT MEN!" Jordan screamed. Laura, wade and Alex took off. I jumped up and took off leaving my pack behind. When I got back to the line I felt like I was going to pass out. Jordan walked out of the woods carrying my pack. He stood in front of everybody but I couldn't hear anything he said due to the ringing in my ears. People started walking away, slowly I turned to walk to the tables so I could sit down. When I finally reached the tables I sat down and brought my knees up to my chest and put my head between them. When I felt better I put my head up and my pack was sitting on the bench beside me. I stood up and snatched it off the bench and walked away, I wasn't going back to my dorm, I needed time to think. I went back to the woods and started walking, after a while I started feeling like someone was following me, I stopped and looked around and before I knew it I was on the ground and he was on top of me. Fear filled my body.