First sergeant

"Your going to regret ignoring me." He spat in my face.
"GET OFF ME!" I screamed.
"SHUT UP!" He yelled and punched me in the face. I screamed as loudly  as I could before he covered my mouth with his hand. I tried to fight against him but he put all his weight on my body so I couldn't move. He moved to sit on top of me and started cutting my shirt off with his knife.
"Please let me go" I begged.
"I said SHUT UP!" He screamed and cut me with the knife. I was able to bring my knee up to his man parts and he dropped to the ground beside me.
"You stupid bitch!" He cried. I didn't waste anytime, I pushed myself up off the ground and started running. It was dark now so I had no idea where I was going. I looked back and he was right behind me, I pushed myself as hard as I could. Finally I broke out of the woods and started running towards the houses. He caught me before I could turn the corner.
"Gotcha!" He said as he pushed me down onto the concrete. Before he could stop me I screamed again. 3 of the sergeants including Jordan and a few of the soldiers came running around the corner. Someone knocked Alex off me and I was being lifted into the air.
"Someone call a medic her face is bleeding."
"No! Let me go!" I screamed as I tried to push away from whoever was holding me.
"I'll see you later sweetheart". Alex yelled as he was being taken into custody. Finally I broke away from whoever was holding me, I quickly walked away.

"Paisleigh! Stop." Jordan yelled as he followed after me. I looked back to make sure he was the only one following me, he was so I just kept going. I pulled what was left of my shirt together and headed towards my dorm. He kept up with me and followed me to my door. I pushed it open and slammed it behind me. I herd Laura's voice in the hallway outside our doors. Then a knock at mine.
"It's me, let me in"
I opened the door for Laura and went to my bed and curled up in a ball.
"Your covered in blood!" Laura said in a panicked voice.
She pulled me up off the bed and to the bathroom, she walked out and came back with gauze and alchahol.  When she walked back into the bathroom she shut the door behind her and started cleaning my cuts. Once she was finished taping gauze to them she walked out of the bathroom and back to her room. I slid down against the wall and started sobbing, I couldn't believe I'd almost been raped, if I hadn't reacted the way I did to Jordan not telling his family about me this would never have happened. Before I could react he was cradling me, this time I didn't fight it. He sat down on my bed and leaned against the wall. I kept sobbing and he tried to comfort me but it didn't do any good.. Eventually I went quiet and fell asleep.

I got you he said with a wicked grin on his face, I was being pushed into the cold wet dirt. I tried to fight him off me but my attempts were useless. I started begging for my life. I could feel his hard fist meet my jaw. He was on top of me. Pulling at my clothes, cutting them off my body.
"Here we go!" He said.
"No I screamed.

"NO!" I screamed again.
This time I jolted upright and realized I was back in my dorm. Alone. I looked at the clock and seen it was almost 5:15 in the morning. I went to the bathroom and shoved the door open. Jordan was standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist. I turned around and shut the door. I went to my dresser and pulled out my clothes for the day. While I was getting dressed I looked down at the place where the knife had cut me the night before. It wasn't deep enough to need stitches but it still hurt really bad. When I was finished getting dressed Jordan walked out of the bathroom. We both just stood there for a second before I firm knock on my door made me jump. Jordan walked over to answer it.
We were informed that the first sergeant wanted to speak to both Jordan and myself. We were led to the building at the training yard and up to the top floor. We're were told to take a seat and wait for the first sergeant to speak with us, Jordan went in first. After about an hour he walked out.
"You will need to make a statement." Was all he said to me, he sat down beside me and I waited to be called in.
When I was called into the room I walked up to the desk.
"Miss lane, please take a seat." The first sergeant said to me.
Without a word I sat down and answered his questions.
"Now about you and sergeant Collins. He was with you last night, yes?"
"Yes sir.."
"So the two of you are involved?" He asked.
I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure anymore. I just shrugged my shoulders. For a while neither of us said anything.
"a week ago you were hurt in training, am I wrong?"
"No, sir you are correct." I said.
"And that whole week, my son never left your side, am I wrong miss lane?"
"...no, I'm sorry sir, how does this have anything to do with what happened to me last night?"
"whatever is going on between you and Jordan if effecting both of you in a negative way. As a father it is my job to worry about my family, and as a first sergeant it is my job to worry about my soldiers. If you are with my son you are one of both." He sighed and looked down at his hands.
"I'm going to give the both of you the day off to figure things out and for the injuries you sustained during the incident with mr knolls."
"thank you sir." I said before I walked out the doors and past Jordan. My feelings for him were so screwed up right now. I was still angry at him but I wanted him to comfort me.